Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

We are arriving for a stay at YC 10/21 for a girls trip!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ weโ€™ve stayed at BC but this is our first stay at YC.
Question: can I still place an order from Whole Foods to be delivered to my room? Or is it left with concierge? In the past pre Covid) my order was left in my room before I arrived at my resort. I know things are always changing on this policy. What is the latest?
TIA!

This are the views from Beach Club room 1631, garden/woods view. It was a partial handicapped room. The entire bathroom (sink, toilet, tub) was in the same room with a barn door. There was extra space around the toilet, I assume so someone in a wheelchair could transfer over to it. The room was very close to the gift store, Beach Club Marketplace. Just turn right at the hallway right in front of the store entrance and its the first room on the right. I was disappointed at first when I received my text and saw where the room was on the 1st floor. I thought it would be noisy by just being around the corner from the marketplace, but it was not. But it was very convenient for refilling mugs and I enjoyed many afternoons sitting on the outside patio.

I'm sure when I post these photos they will not be turned the correct way, so if someone could correct the photos, be much appreciated! :thumbsup2
Nice location!
1633624508090.png1633624691463.png1633624795280.png1633625304709.png

Here it is, the October activities schedule for the Yacht and Beach. I can never figure out how to post images in the correct position!!!! Hopefully someone can turn the image so it will be easier to view!
Thanks for posting. Here you go:

View attachment 610774

Thank you both for this!

@crazy4wdw- I did get the email you sent. Have been busy with work and other stuff the past couple of days and did not have time to copy and post, so I am very grateful that you posted this here.

:goodvibes

We are arriving for a stay at YC 10/21 for a girls trip!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ weโ€™ve stayed at BC but this is our first stay at YC.
Question: can I still place an order from Whole Foods to be delivered to my room? Or is it left with concierge? In the past pre Covid) my order was left in my room before I arrived at my resort. I know things are always changing on this policy. What is the latest?
TIA!
I have never used Whole Foods, but we had Garden Grocer deliveries and they were delivered to CR and GF. It went to Bell Services. At CR, Bell Services did bring it to our room, but we had to be present. I just picked it up from Bell Services at GF.

I have never used Whole Foods, but we had Garden Grocer deliveries and they were delivered to CR and GF. It went to Bell Services. At CR, Bell Services did bring it to our room, but we had to be present. I just picked it up from Bell Services at GF.
THank you! Were you able to order refrigerated items?

Has anyone who stayed recently at YC and had disruptions on their balcony from the construction complained to Disney either during their stay or after the fact? If so, what was the outcome? I kind of got the run around so I was curious what experience others may have had. Thanks!
What construction?

Do you ever worry about snakes and critters sneaking into your room on the first floor with the patio door open? I know they say to stay out of the bushes, so it would just concern me with that right next to my room.
That was not my room. It belonged to @crazy4wdw, who requested that someone rotate their originally-posted photos for easier viewing.

Do you ever worry about snakes and critters sneaking into your room on the first floor with the patio door open? I know they say to stay out of the bushes, so it would just concern me with that right next to my room.
Never gave that a thought Sat on the patio several afternoons and evenings, never through about animals entering the room.

What construction?

Just replying so this doesn't get lost. As far as I know, nothing was announced and guests were not notified, but people on here have reported that there has been construction work on the exterior of the Yacht Club. It has resulted in workers on/near balconies which has made guests unwilling/unable to use their balconies.

Someone who has been there recently can provide better info.

We are planning on being at DHS for early entry rope drop in two weeks. Is the skyliner up and running that early? Or should we go by water? Bus? Which would you recommend traveling from YC?

We are planning on being at DHS for early entry rope drop in two weeks. Is the skyliner up and running that early? Or should we go by water? Bus? Which would you recommend traveling from YC?

To get from YC to DHS for early entry rope drop:

There is no bus from YC/BC to DHS or to Epcot.

I don't know what time the Skyliner starts running, but always have a back-up plan if you want to take the Skyliner because it doesn't run in bad weather.

People will say that the most reliable method for getting from YC/BC to DHS is to walk, because you control how fast you get there.

If you want to take the boat, it is not fast and it stops at Swan/Dolphin before it heads out toward DHS. But for some people, walking is not a good option so the boat it is. I don't know when it starts running these days.

To get from YC to DHS for early entry rope drop:

There is no bus from YC/BC to DHS or to Epcot.

I don't know what time the Skyliner starts running, but always have a back-up plan if you want to take the Skyliner because it doesn't run in bad weather.

People will say that the most reliable method for getting from YC/BC to DHS is to walk, because you control how fast you get there.

If you want to take the boat, it is not fast and it stops at Swan/Dolphin before it heads out toward DHS. But for some people, walking is not a good option so the boat it is. I don't know when it starts running these days.
Thank you! That is helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter