Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

So psyched! After about 4-5 reservations changes, our prayers were answered....we're coming home! We'll be back at BCV 8/26-8/31! We toyed around with the idea of staying at BLT or GFV, but BLT feels too much like a regular hotel and we couldn't stomach the idea of four of us jamming into a studio at GFV, so we settled on a 1BR at BWV, hoping our waitlist would come through. Prayers answered!

We'll spend the first part of our trip at Port Orleans Riverside in a Princess Room (my girls will be stoked!) before heading into the cool, sweet pleasures of SAB. Can't wait!

The most common shared concern here on DIS s that they don't want Amazon Alexa listening all the time. Yes there is a mute button on the unit but it really comes down to a personal choice.

Dave

Does anybody know if they have self serve milk for coffee at the ale and compass market? Not cream/creamers, milk in like a carafe to add to plain coffee. I can’t remember from the last time we were there. Thanks!

Does anybody know if they have self serve milk for coffee at the ale and compass market? Not cream/creamers, milk in like a carafe to add to plain coffee. I can’t remember from the last time we were there. Thanks!
I was just at Yacht Club last week and there is definitely milk in jugs at Ale & Compass market. They have whole milk, half & half, 2% & one other I forget. They were always there in the morning and during most of the day but there seems to be a point (early evening maybe) when the jugs are gone and they just have creamers. Hope that helps :-) :coffee:

I was just at Yacht Club last week and there is definitely milk in jugs at Ale & Compass market. They have whole milk, half & half, 2% & one other I forget. They were always there in the morning and during most of the day but there seems to be a point (early evening maybe) when the jugs are gone and they just have creamers. Hope that helps :-) :coffee:
Perfect thank you so much!

Glad I could help. Enjoy your trip 8-)

Yes all resorts now have Hey Disney available however many guests are still unplugging the Amazon devices.

Dave

From our experience at BCV, it was the only way to get a reliable wake up in the a.m. We tried the phone system and it never called us, but the Alexa device sure did and reliably woke us up at the prescribed time. It was also good for having the proper time. It is really annoying to wake up at 3:00 a.m. and have no clue of the time. We really didn't use it for anything more than a wake-up and having the time of day.

Can we talk about no more coffee before 7am at the beach club? I remember they use to serve coffee in the solarium at 5am. Cant tell you how many people I saw going down to the lobby looking for coffee before 7am. understand its in the room but it is not the same. Esp with having to make genie plus picks at 7am you would think there would be the option to get coffee before this time. It's the little things like this that I miss

Can we talk about no more coffee before 7am at the beach club? I remember they use to serve coffee in the solarium at 5am. Cant tell you how many people I saw going down to the lobby looking for coffee before 7am. understand its in the room but it is not the same. Esp with having to make genie plus picks at 7am you would think there would be the option to get coffee before this time. It's the little things like this that I miss
I agree with you that they should start serving earlier than 7am if they are going to have early park openings. But I did find out that the room coffee isn't too bad if you use less water. And some coffee is better than no coffee, I always say. :)

Speaking of coffee (and my search skills are failing me)...

Do they have to-go (disposable) coffee cups with lids in room at the Yacht Club (non-CL)?

I agree with you that they should start serving earlier than 7am if they are going to have early park openings. But I did find out that the room coffee isn't too bad if you use less water. And some coffee is better than no coffee, I always say. :)
The one downside to Disney resorts is the lack of QS options early in the am. It makes those super early rope drops at HS and AK kind of a bummer. At least with HS, the coffee shop at the Dolphin is open at like 6:30am. We had success with that on our HS mornings the last time we stayed at YC. I just wish you could order coffee through their mobile ordering, they only let you get a selection of food items, no beverages. But this is one big reason we have breakfasty things in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter