Disniplaya Wants Some Pins! Check them out! This year and throughout VMK History!

Don't forget about the Hannakuh Pin :) i was here for xmas 2005 btw

I'll assume you aren't interested in the pins I have from your list then, since you didn't comment. I hope you find all the pins you need to complete your collection. ;)

Did you still need any of these and if so what was your offer(s)?:

POTC Insider Tour Pin
Halloween Quest Pin
DLR Grand Californian Pin

I'll assume you aren't interested in the pins I have from your list then, since you didn't comment. I hope you find all the pins you need to complete your collection. ;)

I am im just losing stuff to trade.. running low on items

Ok Disney Dreams i have ice and thats about it, how many do you want for each one?

Ice is fine. How many? egad - no clue what is fair....

So, let me just offer this and you can offer accordingly -

Halloween Quest Pin (only 1 per character to Me worth more to give up)
Tiki Room Opens 1963 Pin (host pin, high demand)
Burning Village - was for sale for 500 credits
Surfing Pin - was a host pin (to Me that makes is worth me for me to give up)

Let me know your thoughts,
Disney Dreams

I am im just losing stuff to trade.. running low on items

Oh, ok! I can understand that. I noticed others offered some of the same pins I did, other than Hong Kong tomorrowland. Would you be able to get me three weekend pins this weekend in exchange for my tomorrowland pin? Let me know. ;)

Oh, ok! I can understand that. I noticed others offered some of the same pins I did, other than Hong Kong tomorrowland. Would you be able to get me three weekend pins this weekend in exchange for my tomorrowland pin? Let me know. ;)

Sure sounds great, and Disney Dreams i need to get back to u, purple duck made an offer through a pm

Bummp!! Disney Dreams Halloween Quest pin no longer needed.

PurpleDuck has generously offered to gift me one of hers :)

Hiya - I have a POTC Insider Tour Pin. Are you interested? Can you offer anything from my signature wishlist?

Sure sounds great, and Disney Dreams i need to get back to u, purple duck made an offer through a pm

Can we set up a time to meet tomorrow to make the trade? Afternoon or early evening is best for me on Fridays. I'm eastern time zone.

Can we set up a time to meet tomorrow to make the trade? Afternoon or early evening is best for me on Fridays. I'm eastern time zone.

I'm sorry I will not be on this weekend but I had a friend buy me a few and told him i'd pay him back thats what I planned on trading you, if it must be traded tomorrow than i can not

Hiya - I have a POTC Insider Tour Pin. Are you interested? Can you offer anything from my signature wishlist?

I'm pretty sure i have the explorer shorts... ill need to check and get back to you

Bummp!! Disney Dreams Halloween Quest pin no longer needed.

PurpleDuck has generously offered to gift me one of hers :)

Yay for you! Congrats. Let me know about the other items you were interested in.

-Disney Dreams (with an "s")

I'm sorry I will not be on this weekend but I had a friend buy me a few and told him i'd pay him back thats what I planned on trading you, if it must be traded tomorrow than i can not

No, it does not have to be traded tomorrow at all! Next week is fine. I'll check back here for time, or if you want you can pm me when you're ready. :)

Hi! Forgot to tell you I'd be at WDW until today. ;) I'm back and ready to trade also. Maybe we can actually both be available today or tomorrow. :rotfl2: I'm around, so just leave me a time. See you soon.

Aww I would offer insider and another pin you need for shorts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter