distances- OKW, nature trail, DTD

xterratri

<font color=blue>Recommends the "livestock" workou
I will admit that I did this run once last May-June but I was really only playing at being in shape and turned around at the Westside-PI border.(3.64 mi RT according to Garmin) Assuming we get our request of building 25 area again(up by HH), how long is the run through OKW, down the nature trail, and through DTD to the Rainforest Cafe end and then back?

I'll have done my 20 miler just prior to going to the World but my mom will need to do her 10 mile walk(I said I would accompany her) and I'll need to do 3 runs that week(maybe a 4th on arrival day) including a 10 miler too so I'm trying to get any idea on the distances available. I'll keep track of the info for future trips because I'll be training for another race when we're there for Spring Break(my last one- sad) in March.

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter