Dixie Landings French Quarter Food Court Question

Disney Junkie

Earning My Ears
For those of you who have recently returned: Were there any changes made to the French Quarter (aka Port Orleans) food court during the recent refurbishment? Both menu wise and or physically? Thanks for the help. :cool:

I haven't been there for a year, but I don't think any changes have been made at the food court at POR. Maybe someone can update this for you.

Hi---

Just returned last week from WDW. We stayed at the PO-FQ 5 of the nights we were there and I can tell you they changed the food court! It is now WONDERFUL! Before, it was not so great except for drinks, morning coffee, etc. They now have the "electrical" menu things like the all Stars. Each selection's picture shows on the display thing. We ate lunch two times and dinner twice also. Nice selections and not too much of a wait.

Lisa

DH noticed a few weeks ago that they don't have red beans and rice or gumbo, more "regular" offerings. Guess he was the only one who ate it!

I think you can still get the red beans and rice at POR. At least you could last November.

You might want to do a search on the POFQ. There is a thread that talks specifically about the changes at the food court. It was around the first week or so in June, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter