DL and DCA in a single day

Guardians of the Galaxy will most likely be switching to the Halloween version after dark which means you are drawing from a smaller pool of Genie+ slots if you want the original during the day and an even smaller pool if you want the holiday version in the evening. And, yes, you can obtain a Genie+ pass for both versions on the same day.
Just for the data pool - original GOTG closes at 2pm and After Dark opens at 3pm.

The After Dark G+ slots don't open until original GOTG G+ slots run out, typically late morning / early afternoon.

Just for the data pool - original GOTG closes at 2pm and After Dark opens at 3pm.

The After Dark G+ slots don't open until original GOTG G+ slots run out, typically late morning / early afternoon.

Thanks. I had 3 PM in my head but I couldn't remember if that's when After Dark began or the original ended so I just left any times out of my comments so as not to give wrong info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter