dl tix question

mtemm

<font color=teal>Doubly blessed<br><font color=dar
I was just checking out ticket options on DL website and I am confused...do they really have a 1 day hopper? do you have to stay at one of the DLHotels? we are staying at the candy cane one night in august. we will be there 1 full day, stay the night, and then head to LA the next day for a day. I was considering buying 2 day tickets and spending a couple of hours there the second morning before heading to LA if only to wait out the rush hour a bit. however if we can hop using one day tickets I'm thinking sleeping in the second day might be nice.

hmmm...

am I reading this right or am I mistaken? there isn't much in CA that we would like to do, but would like to do soaring and just see the park.

thanks! I just ordered them online. I'm just so stunned I couldn't believe it was true. lol. think its the wdw tix that have me feeling this way. so different.

getting very excited. too bad I have so long to wait. poo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter