*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2012 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

Don't forget that my address on the first list was the wrong address and my actual address arrived in a later message! Silly me!

I'm really confused, you sure the card is from us? Cause are you not the one added on at the end in a different pm from wares bears? As it was too late for me to send one, so I said to wares bears that I would send your card when I got home from dlp, so I should be sending it out to you this Monday. Or I'm I being totally stupid and mixing you up with someone else? :rotfl:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: No it's not from you, i think i must have been reading all the other thank you's and followed suit.

So.... A big thank you to Jonathan, Sharon and Stitch for my lovely card.:blush:

My cards are now in the post!

Thank you to both Klokkeblomst and the princess for their cards!

Thank you Jonathan, Sharon and Stitch for the great card. Then I checked my mail after two days and found 3 more cards. As expats, these cards mean everything to our family. Thank you Stephanie, Mad britt, kacnis (sp) from Lietuva.

I did get to the post office and mail our cards today.

Thanks to Donald ducks wife, Jon-Jo, Klokkeblomst, Isila and the princess.
For all your beautiful christmas cards :coffee:

Thanks to Isila for your card! I wont be able to get it until the weekend as you sent it to my old address but thank you nonetheless! pixiedust:

Laura678 said:
Thanks to Isila for your card! I wont be able to get it until the weekend as you sent it to my old address but thank you nonetheless! pixiedust:

I did? I have another one for you, ready to be posted today. I guess that's the one with new address. Silly me! I got so confused with those addresses.

MinnieVanMom said:
Thank you Jonathan, Sharon and Stitch for the great card. Then I checked my mail after two days and found 3 more cards. As expats, these cards mean everything to our family. Thank you Stephanie, Mad britt, kacnis (sp) from Lietuva.

I did get to the post office and mail our cards today.

Who's else from Lithuania? Didn't see on my list.

Thank you Jonathan, Sharon and Stitch :goodvibes Made my day yesterday to find your card in the letterbox.

Maj-Britt
Jonathan, Sharon and Stitch
Laura, Deidre and Barry
Stephanie

Mine were all posted today and will be on their way through the French postal system no doubt on Monday :rotfl:as nothing moves on weekends....:sad2:

I'd like to say a big thank you to

MinnievanMom, Maj-Britt and Laura,Deidre and Barry for all your lovely cards and wishes that I received today :goodvibes It means a lot to me :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter