• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLP Dinner Reservations

dannyrose

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys

Well its 8 weeks and counting before we go to DLP and have been thinking about booking restaurants for dinner. Q: is it possible to make reservation from the UK for disney restaurants and is it advisable. My wife wants to go to the Blue Lagoon and was wondering if anyone has any comments about it.

Thanks

Mark

DLP don't have the same Priority Seating arrangement as WDW. I normally make my restaurant reservations as soon as we arrive at DLP - sometimes it is not possible to eat the exact time we want on the day we arrive, but normally we have no problems booking a day or two in advance. If you wanted to make absolutely sure you could try calling Guest Relations at the park who may be able to help.

The Blue Lagoon is my favourite - it has a wonderful setting. The food is very good, although you might find that the portions are a bit on the small side. There is lots of fish and shellfish on the menu, plus some pasta and steak dishes.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter