DLP Hotel castle club menu

White Rose

DIS Veteran
We are coming in September and was wondering what the menu is for the castle club breakfast.

Care to share photos? It seems to be a combination of buffet and sitdown.

We are in a deluxe room and thinking of upgrading.

There is not much out yet. But I'm sure it's pretty comparable to what it was before the refurb and comparable to the other club level breakfasts.

This report has pictures of the club level at Marvel from November 2023. Difference between the regular breakfast and club level breakfast is usually in the hot items.
https://mickeyfromthe.uk/reviews/disney-hotel-new-york-the-art-of-marvel-hotel-review
i found a you tube review in French but of course they did not show an English menu and it was hard to see.anyway. Seemed quite long. I am hoping someone will have one soon.

The menu for the a la carte is very small, we're talking approx 4 items. I don't have a photo of the menu as I barely looked as had my eyes on croissants! There was an egg dish, something fruit related and a soup of some description. The rest of the menu was drinks of various descriptions. You can even have a mimosa with your breakfast. There is also a chef as part of the buffet and he will make you a fresh omelette to order.
Of course there is croissants, pain au chocolat, cake, bread, fruit, yogurts, eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, beans, scrambled eggs, french toast, honey, nuts cereal, milk....

The menu for the a la carte is very small, we're talking approx 4 items. I don't have a photo of the menu as I barely looked as had my eyes on croissants! There was an egg dish, something fruit related and a soup of some description. The rest of the menu was drinks of various descriptions. You can even have a mimosa with your breakfast. There is also a chef as part of the buffet and he will make you a fresh omelette to order.
Of course there is croissants, pain au chocolat, cake, bread, fruit, yogurts, eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, beans, scrambled eggs, french toast, honey, nuts cereal, milk....
Thanks!!

We are coming in September and was wondering what the menu is for the castle club breakfast.

Care to share photos? It seems to be a combination of buffet and sitdown.

We are in a deluxe room and thinking of upgrading.
I notice we have been researching many things the same. I have a Castie Club room booked. I did not book it for the access for princesses at breakfast, or even the lounge….. I did it because I wanted a guaranteed TPV.

We have a 6 hour time change and having a window with something to look at helps when you are up and everyone else is asleep.

Took a while for me to figure out the CC rooms are a deluxe room but I have seen videos of both now. The gifts you get in CC room are so cute and they also have extra items in the closet.

Here is the video of interested. It is in French but you still can see everything. They show the menu in the video.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter