DLP Screensaver

MICKEY'S DREAMERS

WDW or Hawaii? This is the question!
My DGH (Disney Grumpy Husband) has made a screensaver with some of DLP pictures we took during our January 2005 trip, with the "Chante c'est Noel" background music. I THINK IT'S A GREAT WAY TO REMEMBER (OR DREAM) THE MAGIC.

I would like to share it with all of you.
If you are interested, just PM me with your email and I will be happy to send the screensaver to you (for free ... of course! :) )
Just note that it's a quite large file.
Ciao
Laura

wow Laura that sounds great! Thank your distinctly UNgrumpy hubby for me please!!:love: I adore that song!!

diberry said:
... UNgrumpy hubby ...

I cannot believe that!
bashful1.gif

GRUMP!

Diana, I'll ask DGH to send the file again this evening , when he gets home from work ... maybe I did something wrong ........ :rotfl2: I hardly know the difference between a dish and a CD !!!!!

CIAOOOOOO, laura :wave2:

Thanks Laura - I'll look forward to it!! And thanks again to your UNgrumpy :teeth: hubby!!

Thank you DGH - it arrived and is safely installed - well worth waiting for!!! Thanks so much for all your help - it's great!

Thank you, Laura and DGH, this is really magical. I can't wait until next Christmas when I can see it all for myself!

Elaine

Laura, I just downloaded and loaded the screensaver. It's great and I love the music!! Thank you. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter