DLP Studios programme starting on the Travel Channel at 9pm

Thanks Alex :teeth:
Got my Sky+ set-had to delete some of DHs car programmes to make sure I don't miss any of it:ssst: ;)

Just watched it on Sky +. It made the Studios and park look very good. :)
Should lead to new visitors, we hope :goodvibes

Reid

Yes - it was really good and very interesting. Thanks very much to whoever mentioned it a few days ago. We've never done Rock'n'RollerCoaster - is the CyberSpaceMountain in there? Looks extremely scary!!! Wish I had a stomach made of iron!!! :rotfl: I thought the programme made the Studios look absolutely wonderful - possibly more so than they really are??? But if it gets more people in that would be great.

I haven't got Sky unfortunately so it's great to hear what you all saw :)

Miffy2003 said:
I haven't got Sky unfortunately so it's great to hear what you all saw :)

Neither have we. We've got NTL cable who show a lot of the Sky channels, but unfortunately not this Travel one.:sad2:

Diana

tHe cyberspace mountain is in one of the TV studio lots as far as I can remember. Did the same sort of thing at WDW Disney Quest & it was horrible. One of the worst rides I've ever been on. I felt ill afterwards. DD who helped to design it thought it was great!!!

Thanks Disney owl!! We've never done the TV studios as we'd heard it's not very interesting. Has anyone been?
DH and I did the virtual Jungle Cruise at Disney Quest at WDW last year and he felt pretty queasy afterwards!!! His stomach is marginally more sensitive than mine which is good because it makes me look hard!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I luckily managed to catch the last forty-five minutes of this. I agree, it put the Studios in a great light. I found it fascinating how they created the Animagique show and Moteur's action. This Sunday (at the same time 9pm - 10pm, also on the Travel Channel) is a programme on Universal Studio's Tokyo. It sounds excellent and I think it will be well worth a look!

I'm pretty sure we did the disney channel tour in the studios last february and I remember thinking it was pretty rubbish. The main attraction here was arcade type things for the kids to mess about with.

Ben

We are looking forward to our trip in June & this show on the travel channel has got us even more excited! Thought it all looked great. :goodvibes

I really enjoyed the programme and in all honesty more than I've enjoyed the Studios park itself.
It probably all stems back to our first visit I had booked a tea party at Plaza Gardens for my son, not realising you could also have a Birthday Cake. On the morning of the party I called in Disney Town Hall to see if I could reserve a cake as well, unfortunately I was too late, but the Cast Members were wonderful, they gave him a huge poster with all the characters on and one of them phoned the Studios Park and arranged for us to go over and meet the characters before the parade and to ride in one of the carriages in the parade, we eagerly set off for the park but as we had about an hour and a half to kill, decided to do the Tram Tour first, after a long wait, it had broken down, we got on, it then broke down twice when we were on it, by the time it finished we were very cold, very wet, (it was sleeting) and the parade was just finishing - I've never forgiven them for that, and the DCM's must have thought we were so rude not turning up.
We did go to the Studios Park again last time we were there, Armageddon was dreadful, it frightened the youngest to death, we've yet to try the RnR coaster, we'll do that next year, we've never seen the Cyber Space Mountain thing, where is it by ?
In my opinion it's worth a visit to the Studios if you've a spare couple of hours, the show are OK I enjoyed Animagique ( I didn't know they were puppets) and Cinemagique, but in all honesty I'd much rather be riding BTM or Pirates OTC. :earsboy: :Pinkbounc :earsboy:

Any one know if this show is going to broadcast in the states? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter