DLR 1st timers— which character breakfast buffet is best?

jojok15

Earning My Ears
Hello all!

First timers to DLR this coming October. We'll be taking a bus from San Fran to Anaheim and will be arriving around 8am... Would like to do a character meal when we get there to fuel up...
I'm just not sure which one to go with... My favorite is Donald, but I don't *have* to see him at a character meal. He doesn't have a specific favorite character-- but food-wise likes 'sweet' choices for breakfast (if you're familiar with WDW he LOVES the Tonga Toast at Polynesian).

Just wondering which one out of the four (Goofy's Kitchen, PCH Grill, Plaza Inn, or Storytellers Cafe) is best for first timers-- it's just me and my boyfriend.

Plus, if this helps. We don't have a *specific* game plan for the day. We were just thinking of going to Disneyland plus we have tickets for the Halloween Party at night.

Thanks!

Mickey’s Surfs up in PCH Grill will be replaced by Donald Duck’s Seaside Breakfast! sometime in July.

I’d say Plaza Inn. Tons of characters and great interactions. Hook was chasing people and kicking them out. Plus it’s in the park so it’s easy access to the park. If you’d like to get the most out of your day I’d strongly suggest eating later. You could grab snacks but go on rides for a couple of hours and schedule breakfast around 10. The parks are always the best early before crowds and lines.

Agree with ExcitedMama, we love Minne's at Plaza Inn. Best variety of characters and great interactions. My teenagers are still asking to go there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter