• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do AP parking privileges still work even during blackout periods?

OrlandoTragic

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Local to Orlando and have Gold season tickets - I have some family coming in the weekend of 12/20 and I was thinking of parking at DHS and taking the Skyliner over to Boardwalk as something to do while they're in town.

Does anyone know if I still get complimentary parking with my AP? I understand that I won't be able to get into the parks.

Thanks all!

I am not 100% sure on this but a good alternative for your plan would be to park at Disney Springs and bus to any of the skyliner hotels, you could also park at Caribbean Beach, Pop or AoA since I believe they don't have strict parking restrictions like the deluxe hotels do

Hi all,

Local to Orlando and have Gold season tickets - I have some family coming in the weekend of 12/20 and I was thinking of parking at DHS and taking the Skyliner over to Boardwalk as something to do while they're in town.

Does anyone know if I still get complimentary parking with my AP? I understand that I won't be able to get into the parks.

Thanks all!
I've been told "yes" by cm's.

I have a Weekday Select pass. I know I have parked on weekends for free. I'm not positive, but I think I remember parking during the summer blackout with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter