Do I need PS for the sitdown-restaurant at POR?

Fromeurope

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
We will be staying at POFQ somewhere in the new year (low season). I would like to try some breakfast or dinner at Boatwrights (not sure about the correct name). What do you prefer?
And do I really have to make a PS or can I just walk in?

I stayed at POR in June and we decided to try Boatwright's for breakfast before we checked out our last day. We didn't have PS but were able to walk right in (this was around 8am).

I haven't eaten any other meal there, but I highly recommend the breakfast! The calabash was amazing!! :teeth:

So breakfast is good over there?
The only real breakfast I have ever tasted at WDW, except from the foodcourts, was breakfast at Boma. So maybe we have to choose breakfast...
Any more opinions?

We've eaten both breakfast and dinner here. We've never made a PS for breakfast because we are early risers and we're usually there when it opens, but after 9 am it tends to get crowded and you could have a long wait without a PS. The buffet is good but we prefer to order off the menu.

I would highly suggest a PS for dinner, especially since it's the only sit down for both POR and POFQ. Which ever meal you should try I think you'll enjoy it.

We enjoyed our breakfast there, and the food was really good. Just one warning, and I know I've said this before, but if you ask for a PS, and they say you won't need one, get it anyway. I swung by after getting coffee, to see if I could get one for 20 minutes later, and was told I wouldn't need one. We ended up having quite the wait. So, always get the PS, even if they say it's not necessary.

If you don't have PS's, and are looking for dinner, the lounge is a really nice alternative.

Kungaloosh!
Morticia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter