• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do I really need a PS for Christmas morning?

abwdreaming

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. We canceled our Dec 25th, 9:30am PS for breakfast at the Cape May Cafe. My DH was afraid we would not wake up and get ready in time to walk from the YC to Cape May Cafe. So he asked me to cancel the PS. Do you think I should arrange a PS for a late breakfast someplace in the YC resort? This is our first trip to WDW so I really have no idea what to do. I guess room service is an option. A CM told us all PS for Christmas day would be billed to your charge card if you do not show. So, I am afraid to make a PS. Any advise would be helpful.

If you don't have one, you probably will need to eat at a food court or counter service. Pick up something from the Boardwalk Bakery the night before and eat that in your room. Pick up some coffee in the lobby or make some in your room if you need caffeine. Blow off breakfast if you don't think you will be up and moving by 9:30. Or do room service.

I just want to make sure you know how short a "walk" it is from the Yacht Club to the Beach Club. When the Yacht Club ends, you are at the Beach Club and vice versa. The building are connected!

Thanks Tar Heel. I didn't know if we were close or far from the Cape May Cafe. We are staying at YC concierge and just not sure what time we will be up and ready. The 9:30am PS didn't seem a good idea. If only there was a late Breakfast buffet at 11:30am.

YES!!!!!!

Things are booking up extremely fast, so don't wait. Call 407- WDW-DINE today and make those priority seating arrangements without delay!!!!!!!!!

If you are staying concierge, you could just enjoy the breakfast that they serve in the concierge lounge. They don't serve eggs or french toast or anything, but they do have cereal, oatmeal, bagels, danish, fruit, yogurt, etc.... Unless you're typically big breakfast eaters, or are looking to do something special for Christmas morning, I'd sleep in and take advantage of the lounge offerings.

Concierge pre-planners will help you out with any priority seatings that you need. Call them and ask if there are any restaurants offering a later buffet. You're paying for concierge, so why not use all of their services. Just call the YC and ask for the pre-planning department.

Absolutely book something someplace!! We went to Wilderness Lodge last year on Xmas day, and even though we don't celebrate, it was tons of fun to see all of the families in matching xmas sweaters! Plus, the lodge itself was beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter