Do Male Disney Fanactics Exist?

My senior prom date (Oy, over 4 years ago now..) was one of my good friends and a Disney lover. He would go every year with his mom. He wore a Mickey vest with his tux, and nobody could believe that I was okay with it. (It was so him, how could I not have been okay with it? The prom is for fun!)

prom01.jpg

We compromised, I told him he had to wear a black bow and not the Mickey one. :lmao: I liked it!

I love it....:thumbsup2

My hubby is a Disney fan.....not quite as a fanatic as I am, but he loves our trips and Disney movies and memorabilia. He's read books about Walt and enjoys all things Disney! :lovestruc

I am a 31 year old Disney Fanatic and I have never met a man who likes Disney even 1/4 of as much as I do :cheer2: !! Do they even exist? Once they put in sports :happytv: Is all their capacity for fun-loving and free-spiritedness (is that a word?) removed? I hope not!!:scared: All can not be lost!!

Help me please!!

I was with a male disney fanatic but fun loving and free spirited he was not. He made me miserable and was a complete control freak.

I am so fortunate to have found a wonderful husband: romantic, kind, giving, thoughtful, and a Disney World Fanatic! He had been about 10 times before we met and I had been once. In our 2.5 years of marriage we have been 3 times and have 2 two-week trips planned for 2009 - and that isn't enough for us ;-) We have 690 points in 3 contracts and we still want more (keep in mind, we have 5 kids so we need 2 bdrm suites)!
Yes - men who love Disney or Disneyworld exist! And some of them have wives (and kids) who love to be there with them!

Well they do exist, but I can tell you, there are NONE in Las Vegas!!! Keep your hopes up though Natalie!!

Andrea

I'm having a heck of a time finding one here in Ohio too, Matty! Keeping fingers crossed for me AND you to find the perfect prince.. even if HE has to relocate! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I tried that. Twice. I'd rather have one ready-made :lmao:

Haha, yeah, I would definitely say that a requirement to make this happen is that they do generally have to be a more free-spirited , young at heart type person. Though ready made would be a lot less work...

I'm having a heck of a time finding one here in Ohio too, Matty! Keeping fingers crossed for me AND you to find the perfect prince.. even if HE has to relocate! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Right! I'm all about that!! Atleast you have a slight advantage, most of them seem to atleast be on the east coast!

Andrea

Hi,

Male Disney fans do exist, even single ones like me (who is in no hurry to be coupled), but I'm not going again (God willing) until at least 2009.

Jim

DH and I are both Disney freaks. He's the one who hooked me on the Disboards. He just started the Dis Fantasy Football league. We have two trips booked and 1 in the making for 12/2010. He wears Disney shirts most days and has a section on his home page with all the Disney web sites he reads daily. Plus he's an avid podcast listener.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter