Do the snack carts take room Charge?

kwdietrich1

<font color=purple>It's that darn mouse!!!! I have
Hi,

We are so used to the snack carts at WDW taking room charge cards, that we carried very little cash in the parks. Do the snack carts take room charge cards at DL?

Thanks

We haven't been to DL in a couple of years, but are going in May. Is the DL room charge still the antiquated piece of paper (not electronic swipe like WDW)?

DL still has the silly piece of paper for charging. :confused3

For someone who is used to the convenience of WDW's retail infrastructure, a trip to DL is like taking a trip to the past.

Unlike having those convenient little POS terminals at every snack cart at WDW that let you use your visa, disney rewards card, or room key to make your purchase, you'll need much more out-of-pocket cash.

Taking trips to WDW every year, I had become trained that we didn't need to haul a bunch of the green stuff around. As long as you had cash for the valet, the bellperson, and the toll road, you were fine. :thumbsup2

I hope that this is something DL President Matt Ouimet has plans to change in the near future.

I agree.

I didnt' get to try a Dole Whip at DL because they couldn't take any of our charge cards. :(

They do take Disney Dollars.. so if you find yourself out of cash you can purchase some DDs and at the end of your trip you can turn them back into USD at the Bank of Main St.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter