Do They Know Its Christmas - NO! A Surprise PTR

Hiya Dee. Lovely to see your PTR up :yay: today is chill out day (might have had a few too many last night) so I'm catching up on all the new posts :-) Loads done now, only small bits to do :banana: We are telling them the day we leave for Dublin. I cannot wait but finding this secrecy thing very hard. I keep nearly starting to ask their opinions and have to say it's for March. I reckon Jem has a little inkling but maybe not.
It must be really hard to keep it from
Jem! Any reveal plans?

Anemone said:
I got a lovely e-mail from Lisa today saying she is happy to make the Autograph book. :cool1: Thanks again for the contact. :goodvibes

No worries pet! She is so talented xx

dhidra said:
It must be really hard to keep it from
Jem! Any reveal plans?

Oooh loads Dee! I'm shoving DH into a box to jump out and surprise the kids that he's coming too!
I'll give them the disney store letters and then bring them into the sitting room which will be decked out with balloons and bunting and the big wrapped box with DH safely inside :lmao: and loads of wrapped surprises! Cannot wait :banana:
Hopefully Jem won't figure it all out beforehand. I think I got away with bringing the suitcase down though so that's one hurdle!

We've not told Lissy (10 next Friday!) but 99% sure she knows now :( I think her headteacher spoke to her about it as I had to put a holiday form in. I told them she didn't know :( not a happy mummy.

hannahplummer said:
We've not told Lissy (10 next Friday!) but 99% sure she knows now :( I think her headteacher spoke to her about it as I had to put a holiday form in. I told them she didn't know :( not a happy mummy.

Aaawh why do people have to ruin it! All your effort and planning undone by foolishness. But on the upside you are going to DLP :banana: :yay:
I don't know if I will tell school. The last time one particular teacher went out of her way to load us up with work. I think she may have had a point to prove but it was rubbish how much she sent home. It was a blooming holiday not suspension! Jem spent the whole day prior to travel doing it - no way was I carting half her books to France!

It's not fair is it? I made a point when telling them that she doesn't know and jus going to be a surprise. We are picking her up after school on the Thursday and going straight to the airport eeek! Lissy said to Zoe the other day 'you'll see the disney castle when we go to Disneyland for your third birthday' (watching the beginning of a dvd with the castle) and I had to day we weren't going :/ I don't think she believes me though.

Aw that mean teacher giving her lots of work. That's really unfair. Lissy's had actually said to me what an amazing experience it will be and missing a few days of school will do her no harm and be good for her :) so in that way I'm happy with school but I just wish they didn't spoil it for me.

It's not fair is it? I made a point when telling them that she doesn't know and jus going to be a surprise. We are picking her up after school on the Thursday and going straight to the airport eeek! Lissy said to Zoe the other day 'you'll see the disney castle when we go to Disneyland for your third birthday' (watching the beginning of a dvd with the castle) and I had to day we weren't going :/ I don't think she believes me though.

Aw that mean teacher giving her lots of work. That's really unfair. Lissy's had actually said to me what an amazing experience it will be and missing a few days of school will do her no harm and be good for her :) so in that way I'm happy with school but I just wish they didn't spoil it for me.

I'm unsure about sending a note or not but we have so much stress at the minute that the kids and ourselves too will be well due a few days away. I think I may have gotten away with it as there was a bit of a discussion between them earlier and Jem told James we wouldnt see Jack Skellington as Sandy Paws because Christmas won't be on when we go in March! Heres hoping!

So I have started my ticky lists woohoo!! :cool1:
I've made a plan of what the kids will wear and a list of what needs packing for them so I just have to do the same for myself and Shane.
Otherwise I have to make the CD
and do some printing
and watch the minutes pass by :cheer2::cheer2:
And buy balloons!
And pack
^^^ see the shrinking list though ^^^

And now that it is past 12 I can say WE ARE GOING THIS MONTH :dance3:

:santa::santa::santa: 24 SLEEPS :santa::santa::santa:

It's getting so near now - love the anticipation of a trip the same month :thumbsup2

Ms Poppins said:
It's getting so near now - love the anticipation of a trip the same month :thumbsup2

My room is full of suitcases! Told the kids Nanny's attic was full so I had to bring them home ;-)
Well it's just the best thing ever, being in our holiday month! November is looking like it's going to be a terrific month.

My goodness Kizzy - less than a month - how did that creep up? :thumbsup2 :cool1: Good luck with the list. :goodvibes

My goodness Kizzy - less than a month - how did that creep up? :thumbsup2 :cool1: Good luck with the list. :goodvibes

Thanks!! I'm halfway through and DH-less for the evening so I'm settling down with a Real Housewives marathon and the laptop to finish it off. I have an awful feeling November 23rd wont be as quick coming round ;) time always slows down just before a trip I reckon

So I have started my ticky lists woohoo!! :cool1:
I've made a plan of what the kids will wear and a list of what needs packing for them so I just have to do the same for myself and Shane.
Otherwise I have to make the CD
and do some printing
and watch the minutes pass by :cheer2::cheer2:
And buy balloons!
And pack
^^^ see the shrinking list though ^^^

And now that it is past 12 I can say WE ARE GOING THIS MONTH :dance3:

:santa::santa::santa: 24 SLEEPS :santa::santa::santa:

That list is shrinking! :thumbsup2:cool1::santa:

Catching up big time on here! Wow your hoard for the kids is amazing :-D. Loving your shrinking list...mine is the same! I bought the Groupon voucher too and really looking forward to it...have never eaten there in all our trips :-D. Not long now....eek

Catching up big time on here! Wow your hoard for the kids is amazing :-D. Loving your shrinking list...mine is the same! I bought the Groupon voucher too and really looking forward to it...have never eaten there in all our trips :-D. Not long now....eek

Planet Hollywood do these lovely BBQ chicken starters on crispy tacos or wontons. They are only deadly!! I'm trying to get on top of it all this week. Saw Frozen tshirts in Penneys in Waterford..... and didnt buy one... I'm dense :confused::scared1:
Carlow dont have them so I'm trying Kilkenny Thursday or Friday and if not I'm straight down to Waterford at the weekend.

Awh man. Coincidentally, I'm from around one of those towns you just mentioned, so if you find them in Kilkenny could you let me know, I have nothing Disney to wear for myself ha ha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter