Do you get to choose your CP showtime when booking the dinner package?

mamaofsix

DIS Veteran
When booking a Candlelight Processional dining package, are you given a choice of times for which performance you'd like to see? Or does Disney 'assign' you a specific time when you book your dinner package and you get no choice in the matter?

We are not going until next year, but would like to do the breakfast package at Garden Grill and see the LAST show of the evening...

The time is displayed when you go to the confirmation page. I've had different show times generated for the same meal time by going back and selecting the reservation time again. It may be easier to call next year and have the cm check if breakfast + last show is a possibility.

Not to hijack the thread, but we're going next Christmas and haven't ever been at that time of year, so I'd love to do the Candlelight Processional. Do the reservations for this come out at 180 days?

Not to hijack the thread, but we're going next Christmas and haven't ever been at that time of year, so I'd love to do the Candlelight Processional. Do the reservations for this come out at 180 days?
I think the reservations usually come out in June, so not necessarily 180 days in advance depending on when you are going...

Reservation openings are announced on their website when they begin. I think it happened later than usual this year.

To answer OP question: No, you don't get to pick. You are assigned a time on the confirmation page.

Reservation openings are announced on their website when they begin. I think it happened later than usual this year.

To answer OP question: No, you don't get to pick. You are assigned a time on the confirmation page.

But you can refresh and get different times. If that doesn't work, then call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter