• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you guys remember Mickey527, you know, Peggie the Pin Swap Lady......

Happy Birthday to a really special lady. Hope you have a great day filled with all the people and things dearest to your heart. :bounce:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGIE!! I hope you received the pins we traded. Thank you for helping me complete a series of pin in my collection. And enjoy your special day! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I wish you the happiest birthday, with a much better year for you ahead! All my love(don't forget my birthday on
JULY 4TH). hAVE FUN! KEEP IN TOUCH! i know you will!

MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
PEGGIE!!!

Hope you had a GREAT day!!
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif

A very happy birthday to a special lady

Denise;)

Running a little late here due to our trip up to NH this weekend, but I wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope you had a great day!!!!

Happy! Happy! Birthday Peggy! Hope it is a great one and you get lots of pins.

Enjoy your day!

Cathy:wave:

Oh Peggi - i am sorry that we missed this special birthday - the one where you get to stay 39 forever!!!We hope that the day was a wonderful one filled with happiness. You've had a tough few months and you deserve to celebrate.
Rog and I send along our best wishes!:bounce: :bounce:

I can't believe I missed this thread... I have to start reading these posts...

Happy Birthday!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter