Do you need sun block in Feb.

Yes and especially for the little one.

Just returned from 5 days at WDW, and yes, we used sunblock everyday. On one day, we forgot to put it one DS' face and I felt soooooo guilty when I realized that his face was turning red.

Yes, you always need sunscreen when you spend all day outside, especially where the sun's rays are as strong as they are in Florida. Most of us are just in the habbit of only using it in the summer because that's the only time we spend much time outside.

DH thought he'd be macho and go without sunscreen our first day last Thanksgiving. He looked so manly with his nose peeling the rest of the trip. :D

Thanks for this thread.... We leave in 2 days.... I just ran to the linen closet and threw a bottle in DH's luggage !!

i would say bring it b/c its always a good idea to put it on when its a bit sunny too keep you from getting burnt and also to just protect your skin

The sun in FL is fierce year 'round...take it from a native Floridian.

Make certain the SPF level is HIGH, esp if you are fair-skinned.

It doesn't even have to be sunny. We went to the pool on an overcast day on the cool side. My dd who is medium skinned tone and tans beautifully at home in Ohio got the nastiest burn because she didn't want to use any. She never burns with nothing at home. At 19 you can't tell em. It was in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter