Do you play video games?

MonorailMan

<font color=red>Relatively Cheap Date, Dewars Alw
And if so, what are some of your faves?

Isn't it interesting that in the late 80's the average age of gamers was 12....and in 2007 it was 30?

:confused3

Yes I do

DD and I play many together - and because she's 14 I tend to monitor which games we play

some are

for both Gamecube and WII
Mario Cart
Mario Party
super smash brothers melee(not sure if the correct name)

Me only
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Resident evil
and
the Prince of Persia trilogy

I like to beat things and kill them - but only for the greater good(always the good guy)

I also - and I can't beleive I am admitting this - have many POKEMON games for my gameboy and DS:confused3

Sue:goodvibes

I also - and I can't beleive I am admitting this - have many POKEMON games for my gameboy and DS:confused3

Sue:goodvibes

*inhales*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Not the little yellow rat!

Why? How could you?
:lmao:

I'm not a fan of the Resident Evil games.....but I must admit Resident Evil 4 was pretty amazing.....and gory. :thumbsup2

I play EverQuest, and mostly I like RPG/Strategy games. I do love MarioKart and Super Smash Bros. though!

I don't know if these qualify as "video games" as I play them on the PC, but I love "Locomotion", "Civilization IV", and "MS Flight Simulator."

I also used to love "Sim City".

I am trying to get myself into the habbit of playing more video games. I really enjoy them, but I always end up aimlessly browsing the internet instead. When I do play games, here is what I play:

RCT3
GTA IV on xbox 360
World of Warcraft
Command and Conquer 3

I am trying to get myself into the habbit of playing more video games. I really enjoy them, but I always end up aimlessly browsing the internet instead. When I do play games, here is what I play:

RCT3
GTA IV on xbox 360
World of Warcraft
Command and Conquer 3

Bah, you should try out EverQuest!

Once I get my internet back i can help you level up a toon and show you the ropes! :thumbsup2

I play on a rare occasion or when we have friends over. We have all the newest systems and a monstrousity of a PC (dual 19", 8800 GTX, 3 GB RAM, Quad Core, RAID, etc, etc, etc.), but Chip mostly plays on them.

When I do play, its either racing games like Gran Turismo (the only reason we initially bought the PS3 for - and yet the game keeps getting delayed - and Prologue doesn't count, it's crap) or with friends cooperative "button-smashers" and Rockband/Guitar Hero.

Chip on the other hand plays games for hours and hours some of his are WOW, Everquest 2, Pokemon (DS), Zelda and many more I cannot think of.

I don't know if these qualify as "video games" as I play them on the PC, but I love "Locomotion", "Civilization IV", and "MS Flight Simulator."

I also used to love "Sim City".
Agreed. I'm absolutely addicted to Civ IV right now (it's getting in the way of housework, projects, dinner, etc.), but have been through SimCity, Colonization and Railroad Tycoon. I've never been one to enjoy games whose primary emphasis is hand/eye coordination or 'once you've figured it out, you've figured it out.'

My favorite video game is the Ratchet and Clank series of games. A platform/shooting game with a lot of irreverent humor. RNCF: A Crack In Time comes out this Fall.

Little Big Planet is fun...especially seeing what levels others have designed for it. There are some truly twisted level designers out there.

I am also only a few treasure chests shy of getting 100% in Lego Indian Jones.

On the PC the only thing I'm playing now is Wizard 101, an MMORPG that's fairly easy. Most of my game playing is on my PS3. And gotta love the downloadable games. Flock just got released yesterday and I can't wait to dig into that one.

:banana:

I am also only a few treasure chests shy of getting 100% in Lego Indian Jones.

This was one of our first Wii games, I'm a big Indy fan and love the movies so one of my friend's bought it for me. It's a fun game, and the humor if you are an Indy fan is great!

I like the humor in all the Lego games. Lego Star Wars made me laugh out loud several times (Darth Vadar waving the Polaroid picture at Luke sticks in my mind). I guess there's a trend in most of my games.

WE have a Wii and all play Star Wars Lego...which we love.

It has some funny parts in it....like if you step on all the tiles in one level the aliens (I have never seen the SW movies) start dancing disco, lights gonig and all!!!!

Other than that, it's Webkinz games in my house for the computer!

I play World of Warcraft. That takes up all my gaming time so don't really play anything else. My nephew got a Wii for Christmas but I don't play it much. I haven't even played WoW in a couple weeks. Been too busy on these boards. Hope to get back into it this weekend.

Over at our hut DH is the big gamer and plays Battlefield, Crysis and some other crap. I can't keep up with him. As long as it doesn't come down to Evercrack it's all good. I on the other hand play on the Wii sometimes. Usually it's Super Paper Mario Bros or Mario Kart. I'll occassionly pull out the Guitar Hero.

I'm big into my DS games right now since my back pain keeps me from sleeping. DH and I play Dark Age Of Camelot all the time :)

My favorite video game is the Ratchet and Clank series of games. A platform/shooting game with a lot of irreverent humor. RNCF: A Crack In Time comes out this Fall.

I have the first R&C, and really liked it. The hoverboard races drove me insane and it took me forever to unlock a lot of the secret stuff......but it's a great game. :thumbsup2 I used to be a fan of the Jak & Daxter series as well which was in the same genre.

I'm not a "casual gamer". If I'm going to play something I like to sit down, play for hours and really get sucked into a game. :woohoo:

Here are some of my favorites in no specific order:

--Super Metroid
--Chrono Trigger
--Final Fantasy X (The ending to this one actually made me sob like a baby. :rolleyes:)
--Silent Hill 1,2 & 3
--God of War
--Kingdom Hearts (It has tons of Disney characters! I almost cried a little at the end of this one too. :rolleyes1)
--The King's Quest series (Where would adventure games be without this series? :confused3)

If I don't stop there I'll wind up naming about 20 others.

If you like the old SNES RPG games, look for "Earthbound". It's one of my favorite games of all time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter