• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you still get magic bands with military tickets?

Poppins38

Earning My Ears
I have a silly question. My father in law is retired military and will be getting park tickets on base with his military discount. My sister in law really wants the whole magic band experience (the arrival of the box of bands). Will we get to pick magic bands on MDE or do we have to buy them separately from the Disney store? Thanks!

The bands are sent to each person listed on a Disney resort room reservation. With the exception of annual passes, bands aren't given for tickets.

The bands are sent to each person listed on a Disney resort room reservation. With the exception of annual passes, bands aren't given for tickets.
Thank you! I wasn't in charge of reservations the time we got our magic bands. I wasn't sure if they were linked to the room reservation or tickets. My sister in law will be so happy!

Thank you! I wasn't in charge of reservations the time we got our magic bands. I wasn't sure if they were linked to the room reservation or tickets. My sister in law will be so happy!
She should be able to pick the bands on My Disney Experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter