Do you want to live at disneyland?

Funball

DIS Veteran
If you could live at Disneyland,what land or area would you live in? :thumbsup2

what would your house look like?

would you ride the rides after hours?

:thumbsup2

Definitely Fantasyland. The teacups would have to be a part of the theme. The hanging lanterns would be everywhere. :thumbsup2

Would definitely ride the rides after hours! :goodvibes

I'll take the Dream Suite. :goodvibes:thumbsup2

It is already decorated and ready to go! Plus I could hang out on the balcony if I wanted, plenty of good food close by to choose from, and I could have a view of NOS, ROA and F! :wizard::wizard::wizard: (And not to mention the Christmas decorations!)

I think I might occasionally sneak out to ride some rides after hours, but I would be more interested in watching all the work go on at night time. I think that it would be so cool.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Right slap bang in the middle, maybe add a few extra floors to the Castle, so I could have a birds eye view of the whole park.
I would definetly ride the rides at night

I would set up a bed at the back of the Graveyard scene in HM.... I could never get sick of the song and it is always nice and cool in there.... And after hours the Ghosts and I can watch movies together and they wont steal my chips or Budweisser :)

I would love to live in Disneyland. My first choice is Haunted mansion,
but i would also like to live in the cabin on tom sawyer island or maybe in walts apartment above the firehouse on main street.

Well according to DD14 she already owns the HM (she has a few pins that indicate she might ROFL) so I'd let her have NOS and I'd take the castle. :)

I'd have to go with one of the buildings in NOS. That way I could pop of to 33 for a nice dinner once in awhile. I would go camping in the old tent that used to be in front of the entrance between Adventureland and Frontierland. I'd also visit the apartment every so often just to sit in the window and people watch/scare people when they would see a real personup there.

I don’t know what I posted before. But I think I’d like to live in one of the NOS ‘houses’ also. in one of the cute quaint aparment looking ones with the balcony so that at 5pm I can walk out and shout across the way to kim and she and I can sit on our balconys drinking white wine and watch the sunset over ROA!

I don’t know what I posted before. But I think I’d like to live in one of the NOS ‘houses’ also. in one of the cute quaint aparment looking ones with the balcony so that at 5pm I can walk out and shout across the way to kim and she and I can sit on our balconys drinking white wine and watch the sunset over ROA!

Sounds like a plan to me!!

..and kim we would have access to the dream suite! Witch mean we can party it up there every night!!!

I would only want to live there in the former house of tomorrow......I am a huge fan of mid century modern design.....and that house was pristine! Of course I would rather have that house in Boise and visit DL!

Just got my letter from DL today. I get to move into the Fantasy Suite this Friday, so party at the suite!! The U-Haul van is booked and I'll be unpacked by 2 or 3 Friday afternoon. Then we can sit on the balcony and watch the fireworks and NOS all lit up for X-mas!! :goodvibes

Just got my letter from DL today. I get to move into the Fantasy Suite this Friday, so party at the suite!! The U-Haul van is booked and I'll be unpacked by 2 or 3 Friday afternoon. Then we can sit on the balcony and watch the fireworks and NOS all lit up for X-mas!! :goodvibes

Oh snap!! I got my letter too!!!!!!

Getting the mayflower truck loaded up! boy I hope there is enough room for all my stuff, i got two trucks!…Yes by 3 in the afternoon on Friday we will be sitting enjoying the balcony of the fantasy suite! Toasting to the good life and enjoying our “new home” !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter