Does AKL store sell skim milk?

TapCat

Mouseketeer
We like having breakfast in our room -- saves money AND time. Does anyone know if the store at AKL sells skim milk?
Thanks.

Ok, I'll widen my choices in the hopes of getting an answer!;)
Does the store at AKL sell any kind of milk? Thanks!

Hi TapCat, they definitely sell cartons of milk in Mara ( the kind they sell in school cafeterias ), but don't remember if they had skim or not. I'm not sure about Zabawi Marketplace, but I'm leaning towards yes. I'm heading down December 8 and if you're not going till after that, I could check for you. Let me know!!:D

Thanks Patio! I had totally forgotten about Mara. That's perfect. We're just trying to figure out a way to not have to go to a grocery store.
We're heading to AKL on the 16th of this month. Can't wait. I see you've been there before! Do you have any savannah room suggestions?
Many thanks again.

You're welcome!!!:D
Last year we booked a standard room at the postcard rate of $134 + tax. Upon check-in, we received a free savanna upgrade. We were in room 4306, Kudu Trail, Sunset Savanna, bunk and queen room. I really loved this room, saw lots of animals all the time. A bit of a walk to the lobby, but I didn't mind. This year we got a postcard rate of $109 + tax, standard view. I see many people prefer the 2nd or 3rd floors and the Arusha Savanna, but I must say I was very impressed with my room. AKL is so beautiful, take the time to explore the grounds, the gift shop, pool, etc. I hope you have a great trip. Enjoy!!!:D

don't know about skim, but, I believe they had whole and 2%, half gallons. but, you are not but a mile away from a major road/state highway, that has 7 eleven's etc. where you can get a gallon for the same price as akl's half.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter