Does anybody else ever notice this?

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
While going through my scrapbook today, I remembered something that really bothered me while travelling solo. Everytime they asked people to pose in front of the castle, of in front of the tree, or wherever, they never asked me, because, I think, I was solo! Now that I am thinking about it, they never even glanced my way! It's too bad - they may have made money off of me. I was just wondering if anybody else ever noticed this.
Oh - it happened to me at Universal too, not just Disney.
Jo

Always. I am an AP holder at WDW and USF/IOA. The only time they ask is occasionally when I am with someone, but most of the time I am solo. And yes, I buy LOTS of photos of myself with the characters (about the only time I let myself be photographed is at the parks) and would most likely purchase a "castle shot," etc., if they ever offered.

I admit that I am there so often that maybe they figure I've "been there, done that," but even when I first started going there, if I was solo they never asked to photograph me. You are correct. They are missing out on greater income opportunities - LOL.

DH and I have never been offered a castle shot--I am guessing that photographers just think families with kids are most likely to buy photos. DH and I never take photos ourselves (just never think of it!) and I would LOVE to buy some photos of us.

We were offered the opportunity at AK the couple of times we were there, probably because it wasn't very crowded and the photographers were desperate for business. :D

TDC Nala said:
I love that they don't bug me for pictures.

At first I thought this, but then I noticed that I have no photos of me with the castle, or me with this or that....
Really, the only reason it bothered me is because it was like I was invisible and not worth asking because others seemed more important....On the flipside, there were people asking me to do surveys all over the place.
Jo

The last time My husband and I were there in October I wanted a picture in front of the castle at night. I wanted the one up closer so I just waited for the photographer to finish and told him we were interested. He was happy to set us up and off we go! I say if you want a picture, let them know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter