Does anyone else spend this much time deciding which Disney shirt to wear in which park?

I wanted some moisture wicking shirts with something disney on them for our trip that weren't crazy expensive so I decided to make them myself. Yeah, 23 shirts and a day chart later, I know it went too far. :-)

We're at just under 10 months out for the next planned trip. I'm already trying to figure out whether to wear my Rebel Spy shirt while riding Star Tours or Han Shot First to meet and bug Kylo Ren? DSis and I want to Disneybound but some days I think I'll just need to throw on a themed tee and call it complete.

I think I might have posted a question on whether you meet Anna or Elsa first at the Meet and Greet cuz I was thinking of doing a quick change for the photos once. I didn't because I chose Olaf and he goes with both of them. I don't do it for every day though.

I wanted some moisture wicking shirts with something disney on them for our trip that weren't crazy expensive so I decided to make them myself. Yeah, 23 shirts and a day chart later, I know it went too far. :-)
Yeah, that's what happened with my family trip. I wanted all 12 of us to have coordinating shirts at least once - to find sizes from 2T through men's 2X in a similar style proved impossible (to say nothing of prices!). So I decided to make them . . . With personalized designs from the Creative DISigns board here. . . Once you look around there, I dare you to stop at just one design!

Not at all...I'm more likely to pick a shirt based on the weather. If it's going to be a hot, sunny day, I'm much more likely to go with a Dri-Fit type shirt, which likely isn't Disney at all. The more a shirt has silkscreened on it, the warmer it gets.

With the exception of going to nicer dinners I only wear Disney shirts at Disney. They have their own section in the closet and they only get pulled out for the trip. If I'm going with a particular character meeting in mind, I might try to have a shirt for that. I just pack and decide when I get there.

I have a bin filled with what we call Disney clothes. its filled with WDW tank tops, Halloween shirts, Holiday shirts, Food and wine festival shirts , tons of tinkerbell shirts, even a birthday in disney shirt. So I just start here when I'm packing and whatever mood I'm in thats what I'll put on and of course I always come home with one new shirt!!

I don't do this for myself usually, but I do with my daughter. I applique and monogram different shirts for her, with a few bought Disney t-shirts thrown in too. Before we leave, I plan out which one she is going to wear to each park.

I'm getting antsy because I have yet to find a Tinkerbell tank to wear with my bow! I got all my bows at Hot Topic and most of my tanks, but I don't really like their Tinkerbell tank. Also we still can't find an Anna tank for my daughter. I already have my Elsa tank and bow and she has an Anna bow. :( Sigh, first world problems.

I'm getting antsy because I have yet to find a Tinkerbell tank to wear with my bow! I got all my bows at Hot Topic and most of my tanks, but I don't really like their Tinkerbell tank. Also we still can't find an Anna tank for my daughter. I already have my Elsa tank and bow and she has an Anna bow. :( Sigh, first world problems.
I feel the same about the Tinkerbell one at HT! I have it in my Wishlist but I never ordered it bc I'm just not that excited about it.

I umm...well...I sort of bought too much for myself and DD and completely forgot DH and the boys.

DD may have to do an outfit change here and there while in the parks (her idea) so that she can wear the appropriate outfit when meeting certain characters.

I did do an almost last minute order for some iron ons so that the entire family can have coordinating shirts for at least one day.

Oh, and my "boys" are in their 20's, so they are probably thrilled that I forgot about them, lol.

Yes!!! My trip isn't until July and I am already thinking about this! I base my entire summer wardrobe on what I might possibly wear at Disney.

Not only do I "plan" out each day - but since I just went in August with one daughter and 3 grandkids (and got the Memory Maker) - and returning in 22 days with other daughters family and 3 yo grandaughter - now I have to "rethink" my daily outfits - so my pictures aren't the same for each park :lovestruc:lovestruc

Glad I'm not the only one! Packing for this last trip I actually found myself asking my husband which Star Wars t-shirt did he think Chewbacca would prefer? The look on his face was priceless!

I have a Star Wars/Haunted Mansion mash up t-shirt that I sometimes find confusing as to which park I want to wear it, lol! I think I have a problem...:crazy2:

For our first and second trips, I made coordinating tshirts for all of us for every day of the trip. I have slowly scaled down the tshirt effort for each trip after. I think I needed less to think about. These days, everyone likes to bring their Disney stuff but it's up to them to decide when/what to wear. I buy random Disney related shirts all year though. Because you KNOW you'll need them!

I absolutely do this! I always wear my monorail shirt that says "Pleas stand clear of my vacation" on the first day, and then different character shirts based on which parks and which characters we will see! DH won't let me plan his stuff out, but I do get little comments in like "You're going to wear your Baymax shirt today? I mean we will see him tomorrow but okaaaaaaay....." :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter