does anyone ever swap bazzill paper?

disneyfreakk

<font color=blue>I sing Spongebob to my dogs</font
I went to my first crop yesterday and forgot my paper. :rolleyes: So I had a great reason to try out the Bazzill paper! Man~O~Man am I in love. :love: :love: :love: I have it bad. ;)

Anyhoo, Has anyone hosted a swap of just cardstock? Is anyone interested? And would some kind soul be interested in hosting a swap like this? I would offer to host, but I am new to scrapbooking and the dis scrapbooking sites and I cant imagine anyone having that much trust in a newbie! LOL. So what do you guys think?

I love Bazzill too, but since you can get it in single sheets from several sources on the internet, there isn't much reason to swap them... that would just add additional postage to our costs....

What kind of swap did you have in mind? Maybe I'm not thinking right...

Bazzill swaps that I have done that were VERY useful were ones where everybody is assigned a specific set of colors to buy. The pages are then cut into 2x2 inch squares and labelled with the name and texture type on the back. When the swap is returned, each person has a swatch of each of the Bazzill colors on a huge ring. Then you can tell what each of your leftover color scraps are! :Pinkbounc

I haven't gotten the swap items back yet but can hardly wait! Often the online swaps call for certain colors of Bazzill and it would be nice to know what I already had at home. I am going to put the swatches on a huge ring. I think they sell kits of all the swatches but they are pretty pricey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter