Does anyone have a current HHI........

loveit

Earning My Ears
recreation list? We are going there July 6-12 and my teen neice and nephew are worried about having nothing to do! :rolleyes: I would love to have a current events list so I could give them an idea of what they would have to choose from. We are also bringing my 12 and 8 year old nephew, so I kind of need the list for just about every age!! :) Thanks so much!

Ok, I just saw this icon and I HAD to use it....I must be going now because I have to finish my >>>>>:laundy:
Love it, love it, love it!!

Laura

It's not current...we were there in January, but, they did have kids and teens programs planned then. They had putt putt outings, bowling outings and nature walks planned, so, there was something to do every day. There is also the beach, pools, fishing and crabbing to be done.

If that isn't enough, call the resort. (843) 341-4000. I am sure they would tell you all!

Thank you Conan, and I think I will try the resort. Thanks for the number!:thumbsup2

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter