Does anyone have a picture of the large Dooney sketch on their shoulder??

ldhr2005

Mouseketeer
I have been debating buying my Dooney now, or just waiting until we go to WDW in January and getting it then. I have seen the medium sketch tote on someone, but I am trying to get an idea how big the large one truly is.

I just saw the Disneyland tote and LOVE LOVE LOVE the style and colors!! Does anyone know if they are going to be coming out with more designs? I know the princess one is the most recent, but I am not feeling it. I would love a style like the Disneyland one but of WDW. Thanks!!!

im pretty sure mine is the large one..i dont have pics of it, but i will say its big...annoying sometiems because i loose EVERYTHING in it...that being said. it doesnt "look" big on me

not sure about new patterns...i would check the dooney and burke thread...there are photos and discussion of all of it

Go to the Dooney thread on here...we are on our third one ! There are pictures of most bags modeled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter