Does anyone know anything about Planet Hollywood...

ctc917

DIS Veteran
I posted a question about if Planet Hollywood was on the Dining plan and what people thought about the place and got some great answers so I made an ADR for our first night. But heres the question one of the people responding to my question stated that her CM told her only one person could use 1 ts and that she could only pick from 3 items on the menu, is this true? my cm didnt mention this to me only told me I couldnt get a adr any later then 545pm that Planet HOllywood had blocked off reservations after that.

Should I change my ADR to something else? does anyone know for a fact if we can order anything on the menu? and if everyone in our party can us a ts credit?

Thanks for any info

ctc917

It sounds like there is some confusion between the dining voucher that is included with some packages and the actual dining plan. The voucher is one free meal per family, and what you can order is quite restricted.

We ate at Planet Hollywood on the dining plan in November and it was great. Our family of 3 all had our own appetizer, dessert, and meal. The only item we couldn't order from the menu was the surf and turf which was fine with us because if we wanted that, the CM told us we could order shrimp for an appetizer and a steak for our meal. This is a fun place with good food, but not where to go if you are looking for a very quiet meal. We have been twice now and we will return!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter