Does anyone know her name??!!!

aa4mom

Mouseketeer
While in St. Marteen, my daughters were "cooerced" into getting their hair braided(they didnt really want it done, but were tired of saying no- I turned away for one minute and their father said yes:rolleyes: ) Anyway, we were lucky enough to have it done in a salon as opposed to an alleyway, thank goodness. While we were in the salon there was a woman having her hair done- she was there 4.5hours:eek: We had a great time talking to her. while walking back to the ship we ran into her again, turns out she is a performer on the ship. She is one of the Muses in Hercules and on the 8/23 cruise she sang the Lion King song in Disney Dreams. I know just about everything about her except her name. (she is from California, her father is a teacher and was a track star in College- she played my dad is better than your dad with my daughters) Does any one know her name? She has a PHENOMONAL voice. She is going to go far!!:D I have a great picture of her with my girls that I would like to send her.
I hope someone out there knows her name

Check with the cruise line home office. They may not give you her full name but they may be able to tell you how to address your mail to her so she gets it.

Steve

AnnMarie,

I have an address for you, but not the name you are looking for:

Disney Cruise Vacations
Guest Communications
PO Box 10238
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0238

Have to agree - the woman has the most awesome voice! I love her stage presence also!!!!

Rae

Thanks for the address. I will send them a letter and picture to give to her. I will also send a letter praising the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter