Does anyone know if the rooms have...

connab

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if the rooms at HRH have irons in them? Do you have to ask for one or are they in there? Are there hair dryers in the room? Thanks!!

Iron & ironing board in the closet & hair dryer in the bathroom The hair dryer is attached to the wall, you're not going far, but I never found that to be an issue.
:)

My wife was going to post the same question about the hair dryers. We couldn't find a list of in room amenities on the site.

I know sometimes the resorts have really weak hair dryers.

Originally posted by SpideyHulk24
I know sometimes the resorts have really weak hair dryers.
I usually think hotel hair dryers are too weak, but the Hard Rock Hotel has great hair dryers. The first time we stayed there the dryer was not one of those attached to the wall. It was a regular, plug it in anywhere dryer. Our subsequent rooms have had the dryers attached to the wall and they've been fine!

The hairdryer I had was in the bathroom attached to the wall. I think the airflow and heat were not adjustable, if you like to do that as you style, it was at a constant rate with a warm heat and I don't think it had a styling tube bit on the end if you are using a brush - it was just a flat vent.

There is an iron and iron board in the room, but I never used them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter