• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone know if they send you something...

MickeysMommy

DIS Veteran
confirming the changes from paying for the DDP to the free one? Will they send you a changed itinerary? I want something in writing ya know?

After I changed ressie from DDP to Free dining I went online and checked our ressie. Price was changed but it doesnt say "dining" anywhere in reservation. I called back to confirm and was told it doesnt show it but its built into the "code". (still makes me nervous) We should get new confrimatins this week if it doesnt indicate dining I will call agin.

I made my ressies on Saturday (new ressie, not changing) and it doesn't show when I check mine online either. But my confirmation number starts with a "K", which I'm told is indicative of the free dining plan. Has your confirmation number changed from the previous ressie?

My confirmation # is a series of numbers. I originally booked the MYW with Dining about 3 weeks ago. Then I called up this weekend to switch to the free dining - we were already going in Sept. She said my confirmation # stays the same (I'm assuming since it's a modification to the ressie not a whole new ressie). When I check online it shows the amount went down but not the DP as everyone states.

I'm thoroughly confused :confused3

I am really new at this, we you use DDP (Disney Dinning Plan) and you changed to free what are you talking about? Thanks don't mean to be slow but I am confused.

Welcome, first :wave2:

Disney is offering free dining between August 13th (I think, correct me, people, if I am wrong) and Sept. 30th. If you have a package booked with Magic Your Way with Dining you can change it to have "Free" dining.

hello! bumping this up b/c I am curious also.

Having the same problem. Booked and paid for MYW pkg in Jan. Was able to change to free dining and getting large refund back (4 adults).

But when you check on the website no dining is mentioned. I also called and they said it was on the pkg. but I too want something to show up so I can print it out or receive new email confirmation.

Any help?

I am also having the same problem, the CM's I talked to confirmed that we have the dining plan but it does not show up on my new itenarary. I think I will keep the old itenarary and confirmation papers just in case.

Same situation here - we booked in June with the Dining Plan - Called today to change the dates to August. The price has dropped and the dates are changed on the website, but nothing at all mentions the dining plan. They said they would mail info to me about the dining plan. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed and probably double check and triple check until I get something in writing!

I booked this morning and I also checked tonight and nothing shows about the free dining and my # doesn't have a K, it just shows an 8 digit number!!! Now I am worried too!!!

I booked free dining this weekend during the "Disney Visa" promotion. I was there is a K in your Ressie if you booked as part of the Disney Visa members exclusive booking period. I also had a K in the ressie number. I had to cancel my ressie yesterday because I wasnt sure of the date. I rebooked today (free dining accesible to anyone) and now I have a regular all numbers confirmation number. I dont see dining mentioned on my ressie online either, but at least now I have a freash ressie coming to me with proof of free dining! :thumbsup2 Let's hope Disney doesnt botch all these free dining ressies! :wizard:

BTW... It's also great that disney pushed the Value season of the Value resorts back to August 13th , so our ressie is so much cheaper than it would have otherwise been! :banana:

Well, called CM this am (I think she recognized my voice-cause it was like yes??? HA!) (I've only called 6 times!!)
Anyway, she said it was included, wouldn't show up online but would send me written confirm.
So I will see if I get one.
Going to keep old printed reserv. info that says Dining just in case.
Hope that all of this keeps straight in their computer---I'm really looking forward to those dinners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter