Does anyone know if World of Disney carries ...

LeanneC

Earning My Ears
Princess costumes year round? And what their selection is like? We are hoping to attend one of the breakfasts with the princesses in April and DD (4) would like to dress up. I had considered getting one at the Disney Store here and packing it, but thought it would be a special treat for her to pick one out....and you know how kids change their minds. For sure if I get Cinderella now, she'll want Snow White later. Thanks for your help! :D

I'm pretty sure they do, we always seem to see them in there and we have been to WDW various times of the year. They usually have Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine and Belle. We have also seen Ariel and Tinkerbelle on occassion and they have all the accessories to match. :)

The costumes there are simply beautiful, and are a better quality than the ones you'll find at the Disney Store (with a price to match, I'm afraid!)

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter