• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone know what kind of picture frames are on sale at the Disney Store?

tar heel

<font color=royalblue>Where will we get our news i
I love the wood ones with embossed Mickeys on the corners -- would hate to miss a discount on those. My nearest store is 45 minutes away, but I'll have to go if those are marked down. Thanks!

The wooden frames are not on sale. The only ones I saw were the vinyl covered frames with Mickey in his bathing suit on it. They coordinate with the marked down swimwear.

I was at The Disney Store today and the ones that I saw on sale were the "summer" looking ones (no wood on them) and the Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Winnie the Pooh figure ones (where you put a picture in as the head of the character).

Memorial Day when I went to Disney Store in Hyannis Mall on Cape I bought 2 stuffed Goofys that had picture frame attached to them. Only about $5 a piece. Christmas presents already if I can get myself to give them up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter