Does anyone LOVE Pop?

I stayed at POP on my very first trip 10 years ago so it will always be one of my favorites! I like AoA a lot too but wouldn’t stay at the All Stars ever again. I won’t do a moderate again either-too spread out and I don’t like multiple bus stops. I do prefer the larger food court and dedicated bus lines at POP/values over the deluxe resorts! So for me it is POP or AoA or a deluxe, depends on my budget.

Do you have a deluxe that is your favorite??

When we stayed at AoA in late 2016, my only complaint was distance to buses! Hopefully that will be my only complaint with Pop ;)

If you're in the 70s section, the walk to the bus shouldn't be too bad (depending where you are). Granted I had booked preferred when I stayed there, but I remember it being super close.

We love Pop! It's our resort of choice. While there are deluxe resorts I would pick if we were given a free trip, for our purposes (a value or moderate budget), we always pick Pop. Everything is centrally located, love the pool, love the accessibility to AOA. We always request a lake view room and enjoy the quiet on the back side of the resort, while still being close to pools, food, and buses. I travel for work and frequently stay in 4 and 5 star hotels around the country, so I know what is out there. Pop may not have the bells and whistles, but it's clean and has comfy beds...which is really what's most important if you are going to spend most of your time at the parks.

We are looking forward to checking out the new refurbished rooms when we go in June.

You'll have a great time!

I'm leaving in 10 days for DW! Yay!
But staying at Pop for my first time and I'm beginning to regret.
I think I've been on these boards too much
I have read horrible things...even that it is haunted.
Please tell me someone loves it!

We stayed there our 1st trip and enjoyed it so much we booked it again for our 2nd trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter