Does Anyone Need TDS Millinieum Pins to complete their set

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
I was able to obtain a number of TDS pins.

Does anyone need these to complete there sets. I have quite a few.

Just email me and let me know what you need.

Darlene
Mickey7811@aol.com

Well, I looked through my pins and I have the Who Framed Roger Rabbit pin. How many pins are in that set? Am I almost done?

Jeff

Darlene, Peggie (Mickey527) needs a few, but I don't know which ones. She's at WDW right now (collective sigh....) and won't be back til next weekend. I'll tell her to email you....

Leslie

Gee Jeff,

You only need 101 more. You are doing good boyfriend!

Almost as good as the Christmas Wreath Collection.

Darlene

I figured out the Disney Store, but not the "the". Thanks so much. I am new to this. Believe me when I tell you that there are times that I don't think I am speaking the same language!
Karen

Darlene,

I know my DS#1 wants the Goofy one -- might be something like #97. He won't be home until about 1AM, so I can't ask him. However, I think there is only one Goofy pin in the set (according to DS#2), so if you have it, could you bring it tomorrow?

Thanks.:D

Still learning: Does DS mean Disney Sister? When I read the trip reports I see DH, DD etc.. Is that Disney Husband, Disney Daughter etc?
Karen
:confused: :jester: :confused: :jester: :confused:

Thank you. I am catching on. What do you call your mother-in-law. (I ment in DIS language) ...... is it DMIL?
:confused: :jester: :confused: :jester: :confused:

Hey Karen.. gotta ask! Are you Nassau Cty. or Suffolk?

I'm in Nassau!

Kathy

I don't want to nitpick, but she could be living in Queens or Brooklyn too. They're also part of Long Island :)

Gometros,

Speaking as a transplanted lawnguylander, I can see you are unaware of the river that divides Brooklyn & Queens from the actual "Island."
:cool: :jester: :)

Judith,

I think this is one of those reverse ethnic slur things. You are only permitted to use the term if you are a native of the group being slurred. :jester:
I am proud to say that I can claim the right! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter