Does anyone want to see any castle "ice" pictures?

december14disney

December Magic
I just finished uploading these and I think they look great! If you are interested in knowing: I purchased a Lumix TZ5 based on recommendations from this board and it was great. I used the settings for these: Intelligent Auto with the Vivid color setting, High Sensitivity, and Night Scene. I never used a tripod or even tried to steady my hand on anything. (So they probably could be better..) It was so easy to use and I would suggest it to anyone!

P1010687.jpg

P1010678.jpg

P1010662.jpg

P1010689.jpg

P1010706.jpg

P1010712.jpg

P1010760.jpg

P1010766.jpg

P1010777.jpg

P1010782.jpg

Wow those are beautiful!

I have the same exact camera... thanks for letting me know the settings you used. Can I ask what settings you're using for inside? So many of my pics inside have a yellowish tint to them.

Wow those are beautiful!

I have the same exact camera... thanks for letting me know the settings you used. Can I ask what settings you're using for inside? So many of my pics inside have a yellowish tint to them.

I too have that camera, and would also like to know what you're using for inside shots.

if whites are appearing yellow in manual modes, it's usually the white balance setting. although i have a canon, not this particular camera but i eventually learned that my auto white balance can't be trusted.

Thanks, Brad - now I'll dig out my trusty user's manual (HAhahahahaha!!!) and work it out.

I got shivers...they are great pics. It was awe inspiring in real life. I have seen many of the world's greatest landmarks but that castle lit up was pretty magical in it's own way.

Those are great pictures! What a beautiful sight that must have been.

Those are great photos. We saw the castle a couple weeks ago. It is so beautiful. Pictures can't discribe it. You have to see it in person.

We saw it a couple weeks ago too. It was breathtaking. Our first night when I saw it I bursted into tears. My personal opinion is that Cinderella's castle is one of the most beautiful man-made sights and with those lights are just spectacular.
Beautiful shots, thanks for sharing...

We are here in the World now...and the castle is breathtaking. I tried to get the same shots as the OP, with the castle and the reflection. Mine didn't come out nearly as well!

Those are great! I hope you don't mind, I'm using the first one as my desktop picture, it's so beautiful!

Pictures and games threads are kept on the ThemeParks Community Board.

As such, I'll be moving this one there.

Thanks,

Knox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter