• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Bibbidi Bobbid Boutique walk ins?

jmoney4080

Earning My Ears
Curious if I can't get a reservation does BBB take walk ins? has anyone ever done this or even tried?

It's possible, but I wouldn't count on it. The reason you can't get a reservation is because they're completely booked. I would keep trying to get a reservation

You used to be able to get sone sparkly-type hair do at the Main St. barbershop for girls at a much cheaper price. You could bring your own dress.

Not sure if they still offer this, but you could check.

What about trying character couture at one of the salons? It’s for ages four and up.

Keep trying to get a reservation, but if you can't then go there in the morning and see if they will take walk-ups. You might also try again a little later. You might get lucky. We have done BBB several times. We only did it at the MK location. DD's appointment was always around 10:00 or 10:30. We go during moderate crowds. I'm sure they were booked full for callers, but probably at least half, or maybe more, of those times we have seen them take a walk-up or two. I do remember once they turned people away. Can't hurt to go ask if you can't get a reservation ahead of your trip--- just know that it is a long shot. I wouldn't give up trying every day to pull a reservation. Actually, I would probably call a couple of times a day if possible, because it is going to be the luck of calling right after someone has cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter