Does everyone know your name??? 18 nights at RPR & HHN....A 2016 Trip Report......

Even my kids ask to go back to Teak. They liked the food that much. Food always good, and large servings.

Great pictures.

And yes, some day we might be visiting England. Kids really want to see a football game. I don't know the prices of the tickets, but it should be a fun, and loud time.

Very nice note. Taken care of is always appreciated.

Yeah, and my state also has many borrowed names for rivers and places. Though my town took its name from an English town, same spelling too.

Yep, food portions are huge there, and not expensive in case folks were wondering........

Yep, they do know how to look after you at RPR........glad you're still with us........:)

Teak looks yummy, I am really hungry right now! It was so nice of the staff to give you a dinner night.

Teak looks yummy, I am really hungry right now! It was so nice of the staff to give you a dinner night.

Teak really is one of the best offsite places we like to visit every year.......tasty, really tasty food!

Yep, gestures like that are always appreciated, we were so surprised......:)

OMG those burgers at Teak! My pants feel tighter just looking (salivating) at the photos!!

I live one hour by car from Sheboygan:) (Add a week to your trip next year for a visit, lol!!)
Its really, really a real place.

We have lots of "funny" sounding city names, as Native Americans settled most of our state. Just a couple off of the top of my head...
Oshkosh
Mukwonago
Oconomowoc
Weyauwega
Menomonee Falls

Ok have to add to the funny names list! Here in Western NY I am from North Tonawanda. We have Cheektowaga as a city and one of our highways is the Scajaquada!

Loving your report! Teak is going to be on our list next visit! :thumbsup2

That donut burger has me intrigued...I can feel myself gaining 10 lbs just looking at it :laughing:

Lol........it's actually quite light, well, maybe not light but it's not stodgy nor does it feel like you have to go lay down when you've finished eating it.........gorgeous though!

Ok have to add to the funny names list! Here in Western NY I am from North Tonawanda. We have Cheektowaga as a city and one of our highways is the Scajaquada!

Loving your report! Teak is going to be on our list next visit! :thumbsup2

I'm loving all these funny names........when I was staying on Long Island they had some odd names too that were interesting...........

Teak restaurant was put on my list of places to eat after your trip report from last year! I can't wait to have a donut hamburger!!! Less than a month now to go. I'm getting way too excited about a burger.:yay:

Your trip reports make me feel I am kind of with you, as strange as that sounds. I check everyday to make sure I don't miss anything, but I wait until I have uninterrupted time to read, usually early afternoon. Your pictures are superb and how you describe everything is excellent. Thank you for sharing your holidays! :-)

Teak restaurant was put on my list of places to eat after your trip report from last year! I can't wait to have a donut hamburger!!! Less than a month now to go. I'm getting way too excited about a burger.:yay:

Your trip reports make me feel I am kind of with you, as strange as that sounds. I check everyday to make sure I don't miss anything, but I wait until I have uninterrupted time to read, usually early afternoon. Your pictures are superb and how you describe everything is excellent. Thank you for sharing your holidays! :-)

Less than a month!!! Wow.......almost there now........

Thank you for the lovely compliments, I appreciate it and so glad to hear you`re enjoying reading along.....trying to catch up this week after photobucket was down a lot last week......not fun....lol.......

So after changing and dropping off our stuff in the room we headed back to the boats and back to HHN......another boiling hot night and it didn't feel like it was going to cool down any. Someone asked if we ever get fed up doing so many nights there, well, when we do HHN it`s very rarely for a full night, I`m not sure my legs could cope 10 nights for 8 hours at a time.......not as young as we used to be......but we did make the most of every visit and loved it.

We used the hotel guest entrance and again, wasn't really busy at all.......tonight we were planning to do a couple of hours then spend some time in Citywalk and maybe try and eat in Toothsome later, we weren't hungry yet after our venture to Teak Grill that afternoon.....but for now we would be drinking water as again, the heat was rather intense for night.......

we headed by Terminator......this was our favourite path for horror nights.....fun scare zones and some good picture opportunities........I`m not sure I even got a picture of Tom tonight.......

i-2mhjLwz-XL.jpg

i-5f4VH5C-XL.jpg

These guys were so good.......you really could stand and watch them for a while.....

We at that point were heading our usual route through lair of the banshee......when I had stopped to look at my camera, I wasn't sure it was working correctly........so as I was checking it, a familiar face appeared by my side. Our mate Metro West........it was so good to see him as we had missed him last year.......We first met him in 2007 through this site and have been friends ever since, always getting together a couple of times each year. He is a huge HHN fan too and being local he can visit a lot too. We caught up and we all set off to do Halloween house together, catching up and chatting along the way. We do still get some pictures too........

i-w3xdGwQ-XL.jpg

i-XQxb4Kn-XL.jpg

i-MhxcPbL-XL.jpg

i-4k2LVb9-XL.jpg

Love this scare zone, it`s really so much better when it`s dark, but pictures don't always come out as clear, but still fun when it`s light too......we go around and there`s hardly any queue so we go through the regular line first. Todd has EP too so we`ll do this twice tonight.......

i-sjpKnj2-XL.jpg

This house is so much fun......and Todd gets to go behind me again......although I used to always follow Todd as he is tall and I could hide a little, and of course end up damaging his ribs as I grabbed on to him in terror so many times......bless him.......but we enjoyed the house and walked straight back around to do it all again......

It gets dark quickly........and still hot.......Tom always comments Todd and I look well together.......lol......

i-sT4tC9t-XL.jpg

House is excellent again, I never tire of this house and could happily wander through time and time again and still get spooked at every turn........

We go and sit for a while, get some water and catch up some more.........the heat is suffocating tonight, so a little seat and water is welcome........but before long we get up and Todd is going to do Krampus and we are heading to the other scare zones.........we say our goodbyes and head off for more scares. Was lovely seeing him even for a short visit...but would make sure we met up as normal next year.

We slowly wander around and decide to head into Diagon Alley for a little cooler air........it is so quiet in here tonight, we manage to wander around without the crowds........

i-pxkMcMT-XL.jpg

i-d46vKWx-XL.jpg

i-T9hZWcc-XL.jpg

i-dkMGC93-XL.jpg

i-mJxPh4D-XL.jpg

i-4fnVFwr-XL.jpg

i-KhjDh68-XL.jpg

i-sCLvXQ4-XL.jpg

We rode Gringotts twice and it was almost empty........never seen it so quiet to be honest, but it was excellent just being able to walk straight on and both times we only had 2 other people on the cars with us......we got the front row which is always fun........we had cooled down now, and headed back out to he heat of the night outside of DA.

We go straight to Survive or Die zone again before we do the other houses we want to see again.......we were really impressed with the scare zones again this year.......some were better than some of the houses. We didn't stop much and as we were walking past Louie`s a lady shouted out hey it`s Schumigirl and waved her pizza at me.......lol......now a few folks turned to look as even though it was noisy, it wasn't too bad at the door of Louie`s......we laughed and she said she loved the trip reports.........told her that was nice to hear and then her husband said oh you`re the reason I`m out the cost of 2 nights at RPR........now I did laugh at that....told him it was worth it......he didn't look convinced but she was over the moon they were staying there Friday and Saturday........we headed off smiling at being recognised again.......and into the scare zones........

i-4j92BTv-XL.jpg

i-DnkqZ6G-XL.jpg

i-7DGnfZk-XL.jpg

i-38wgMk7-XL.jpg

i-XQh799t-XL.jpg

i-TzsPPxB-XL.jpg

i-w7krnJ2-XL.jpg

We spend ages around here tonight, it`s so much fun and we took about a hundred pictures........but for now we headed into Walking Dead for another try tonight.......we actually walk straight on again, I cant remember the regular queue line but it looked huge......we did take a picture of the regular line, but with the lights it didn't come out very well......we enjoyed this house tonight more than previously........and we went through it fairly slowly......didn't get a lot of scares but it was nice.

Exorcist was excellent tonight.........the priest in here was fabulous tonight and got me a massive scare as I had no perception of what he was about to do......he lunged at me when I thought he was still "blessing" Regan.......I screamed right in his face and took to run.......Tom was doubled over laughing at this point.......but my heart was racing, yep it was fun tonight...........we came out and wandered around the Chance area........they did have some good SA roaming around there too, tonight was very misty though so didn't get many clear pics.......

i-m3935cN-XL.jpg

i-5cfG3q3-XL.jpg

Chance was funny as usual........same old routine but a few adlibs from her script did help with her act......

i-vpwG9Lc-XL.jpg

i-LXGPLBM-XL.jpg

After we took this picture she called me over and asked if she was pretty.......lol....I told her yes she was beautiful.....she told me that was the right answer in a very spooky voice.....she then told Tom to take a picture of her and I together in case I vanished........but, I couldn't see behind me and what she was doing.......it`s not family friendly so I wont post it, but it was funny........she told me my husband was in love with her........we laughed and then she was on to someone else.........she started picking on a guy who was there solo.......lol......

Did AHS story again, walked on with a few folks in front of us.......this house got better and better......so many scares tonight and even Tom got spooked a few times......I`m always surprised when he gets frights as he doesn't usually flinch at anything.........so it was funny.......

We wander into the store and tonight buy a whole load of stuff, mainly for Kyle as he likes the tee shirts......especially this one......

i-tTTnNw7-XL.jpg

But we got four tees, pack of four shot glasses, mugs, playing cards and the lanyards.........we planned to take them back with us as we were leaving there and then but the guy said oh no get them sent to your room and saves carrying them........but we didn't bother.......we planned to go for dinner then back to hotel by now, our plans to hit Citywalk changed.......we felt quite tired by now so decided a bar crawl might not be the best idea as we had another HHN tomorrow night too............

We headed out and went to Toothsome.........this place looks amazing! As with everything Universal does, they do it so well..........but, it looks so busy........loads of people are sat outside waiting........

i-cHbPGkt-XL.jpg

We go in and we find out it`s at least a 2 hour wait........we decide the menu doesn't appeal that much, we`ll eat the hotel, but we do take some pictures as it is stunning.........

i-J33JWg9-XL.jpg

i-ghfThQF-XL.jpg

i-sVdLm8G-XL.jpg

We walked back to RPR and dropped our bags in our room and decided to go eat in Jake`s hoping with it being a Friday it wasn't too busy, which it wasn't........we got seated by the window and the singer was just getting ready to start.......we were both not overly hungry so we shared a pizza and had a couple of cocktails......

i-fL337Bn-XL.jpg

i-spWDtfr-XL.jpg

i-GvMg9j3-XL.jpg

But around midnight we had to go to bed. We were exhausted again..........but had enjoyed another fabulous day.

Not quite sure why some of the images are showing a 2015 date......we weren't there on the date shown??

Last edited:
SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER.........

Really can`t believe how fast these days are disappearing..........this is our second Saturday, and we love at the beginning of the trip thinking we have 3 full weekends ahead of us.......but they were dwindling far too quickly. Looking back it didn't seem to go as fast, but for now it looked like it flew past.

This morning we got up early as usual, I was sure I was developing black circles under my eyes with late nights and early mornings, but we always said we can sleep when we go home........so, again this morning we showered quickly as we were going to the pool. But breakfast first........I think we spoke to Loweschevy this morning again and her family, and had our usual chat with the staff. Breakfast this morning was fruit and meat.........and coffee........as always it was nice, and for a Saturday not too busy. Also spoke to the Boston Brothers who had also done HHN last night and had enjoyed it, they also commented how poor the Bill and Ted show was.....had yet to meet anyone who said they loved it.....chatted to them while we ate, they were headed off to do the parks again for the day.....now these guys were full of energy!

We left and went down to get changed for the pool.........we like to go early as apart from it being so quiet, we can avoid the sunshine for a good hour or so......no need for sun screen. Got our usual 2 loungers, although there was hardly a rush, but there was a few people around this morning. Tom went in first while I caught up on some notes.......a man approached me and asked if I was Carole........this was becoming a habit, albeit a nice one.......he said he read the dis and didn't post much but had read the trip reports.......we chatted then his wife joined him. They were having a few days here before Disney.........by now I was ready to go in the water.......Billy and Laura and Tom and I sat splashing around and having a really nice chat. Like I say, I love getting to know people and finding out who they are......always interesting.......Billy`s username is Billdog349.........hope to see him post again sometime.......nice couple.

We must have spent a good hour and a half in the water, by now the sun had completely covered the pool, so Billy and Laura were going for breakfast and we headed up to get showered and changed before heading out for the day......

We did take the time to Skype Kyle......he was doing ok and today was glad he wasn't there......visiting a winery is not his idea of fun!! So we chatted for a while and spoke about what we had been doing and how HHN was......he was missing not seeing that again......bu he looked well and was doing ok.......

We were driving up to Lakeridge Winery........only about 30 minutes away at Clermont and a really nice drive. Although we didn't wander very far this year, we do like to drive to new places and explore the surrounding areas at times.......it doesn't have to be a really exciting activity, it`s just nice to drive anywhere on such a beautiful day. We knew this winery was very popular but had no idea if it was going to be busy or deserted. We almost took the wrong turning getting there, but it`s an easy drive and more or less a straight road with a couple of tolls.

It`s so beautiful out in this area, very quiet and not much around........apart from the Winery......

i-x64qHjC-XL.jpg

i-bVPh6w5-XL.jpg

i-Q96Dxk5-XL.jpg

i-DbZXcqV-XL.jpg

i-GsH6Sr4-XL.jpg

i-p7ZmTcB-XL.jpg

This is such a pretty place........we go inside and find the tour is about to start, we just have to go upstairs and catch the end of the little video you can watch........there`s around 15 other people waiting to do the tour too. This is really a wine lovers paradise.......full of gadgets and gizmos and some odd little things I hadn't seen before.......and lots of wine!

i-SRjhHBZ-XL.jpg

i-SZDp8zD-XL.jpg

We catch the last 10 minutes of the video and then head out for the young guy to explain what they are all about and all about their business and products. I had no idea they made so many different wines up there, but it was a larger operation than I thought. They took us to see the storage tanks, production line and packaging....thankfully we didn't go out to the vines as we had no sun screen on......but it was interesting.......

i-rDh7P4L-XL.jpg

i-BXfKTTD-XL.jpg

i-5jRDgG7-XL.jpg

After quite a brief tour which was interesting we went back downstairs where there was a wine tasting......Tom was driving so he wouldn't have any, but it was set out quite well......I did see the buckets on the table and groaned slightly, I detest wine tastings where people use spittoons, it`s never pleasant, so I was glad when he explained that this wasn't to be used like that, any you didn't like could be poured in to it.......I was glad to hear that.......

So, now was time for wine.......

i-2xxcHW7-XL.jpg

They had about 10 different types of their offerings........I had Tom on one side of me and a very tall man on the other side.......we got chatting to them and it turned out he worked for Universal......small world.......sadly the wines were disappointing. As with Floridian wines they are very sweet, incredibly sweet for me.....there was maybe one wine I could have enjoyed, but still not really our type of wine. The couple beside us said the same thing.....far too sweet........so most of ours ended up in the bucket. If you like sweet wines you would enjoy it, and they weren't expensive wines. Some were around $15 -$20 a bottle, but we didn't buy any......we had better wines we could buy elsewhere. But we were glad we had gone up to see it, it was a nice afternoon visit........

i-DB5BV5r-XL.jpg

i-v4WPrML-XL.jpg

i-k4DNjKF-XL.jpg

We had a wander around outside before setting off on our journey back home, we realised then we were quite hungry. Now we were in the middle of nowhere at this point, so we decided to head into Winter Garden area.......this is another nice place to go visit. Nice little place but for today we just wanted food........nothing unusual there.......we were heading one way when we saw 4 Rivers Smokehouse on the other side of the road........It was a busy road but somehow Tom managed to get through 4 lanes of traffic and into the car park.......just made it!!!

i-v7XzvPz-XL.jpg

i-bxjRP2n-XL.jpg

As is always with 4 Rivers the queue was out the door........but at least we were in shade, it was just hot. The guy in front of us looked exactly like 50 Cent.....only a smiley version and merrily chatted with us while we waited.......he was funny.....he wasn't the first person to comment how pale our skin is........lol.....we are very pale skinned......he was a real nice guy and gave a few suggestions for food.......which at 4 Rivers is anything........food is so good here.......probably the best cornbread we have ever eaten..........

We get inside and I see a booth come available, so I go get it while Tom stays in the very long queue.......this is very much a local restaurant, not many tourists but very friendly place to eat.

i-bhfcw28-XL.jpg

Menu is huge......and everything looks and sounds better than the previous item.......but we decide that Tom is going to get burnt ends with beans, potato salad fries and cornbread, I opt for ribs, fries and cornbread........I hate beans so not something I would choose, but Tom enjoys them as I don't make them.........

i-WbbfPfk-XL.jpg

i-Qn3kVqb-XL.jpg

The food is delicious!!! I can`t emphasise enough how gorgeous that cornbread is......jalapeno flavoured and so moist......and ribs and burnt ends were moist and juicy........perfect lunch. There are sauces on the table and I had the fruity spicy one, they were lovely and honestly as I type this I can still taste this meal.......cheap as chips as well.......every single piece of food around us looked equally amazing.

On the way out we looked at the cakes........we had no room for any, but they looked lush, especially the coconut bombs......I adore coconut.....

i-8ZtQ3Kd-XL.jpg

i-3r8Zkw8-XL.jpg

We are so full. It doesn't look the largest of portions, but my goodness it was filling. It was now fairly late in the afternoon, so we decided to head back to the hotel and get changed.........drive back was pleasant again and didn't take long at all.

We had gone backwards and forwards over whether to do HHN tonight, we normally avoided Saturdays.......so we thought we might either just go, or go somewhere nice for dinner.......but, as we had just eaten a large meal we opted to do HHN........but first we would go to the lounge and have a wine before getting changed.........

It was fairly busy tonight, but we waved to the Boston Brothers who were over the far side of the room and we got what was known as our usual table by the window.........Bryson had poured us 2 glasses of wine before we even sat down.......that is good service...........such a lovely young man........I did take pictures of the food tonight......I wished we were hungry as it was orange chicken........

i-8sTdVNP-XL.jpg

i-XrRVmwB-XL.jpg

i-933jhj5-XL.jpg

i-trrX4vL-XL.jpg

i-LcPSRRC-XL.jpg

I have to admit, after 2 glasses of wine we did nibble on some orange chicken and a little cheese.......wine will always make us want to nibble something.........and it was nice.......

The Club Lounge is such a nice place.......friendly and comfortable and staff are excellent. Because of the way we split our days, it`s nice we can take advantage of the happy hour......not so much the food as we like to eat out, but using the food as an appetiser to having dinner later is ideal.

Eventually we head down so I can get changed and head out to another HHN...........

Last edited:
Another 2 great updates!
I could handle the scare zones during daylight, but NO WAY at night!!

Years ago, my DH took me to see one of the Saw movies in 3D....OMG I couldn't sleep that night:scared:

Who knew there was a winery in FL? Not me.....Learning new things all the time!
And I can't stand sweet wine either. Give me a Pinot Noir and I'm a happy gal!

Last edited:
So fun to read. :)

Thanks.......:thumbsup2 glad you're still joining along.........

Another 2 great updates!
I could handle the scare zones during daylight, but NO WAY at night!!

Years ago, my DH took me to see one of the Saw movies in 3D....OMG I couldn't sleep that night:scared:

Who knew there was a winery in FL? Not me.....Learning new things all the time!
And I can't stand sweet wine either. Give me a Pinot Noir and I'm a happy gal!

Lol.......I've never watched any of the Saw movies, too chicken for that........but HHN is so much fun.........especially after dark.........hilarious.

Love a good Pinot noir too...........well, as long as it's decent I usually like most wines.....with the exception of Rose type wines.......cannot abide them as they're usually sweet too........apparently I'm fussy.........lol....

Glad you're enjoying reading along too........nice to have company........:goodvibes

We were at HHN Sat Sept 24th too! It was a hot one! but no rain! Too bad I didn't see you to say HI! We did the RIP tour so we were kept very busy!
Add another road trip to the winery! We do like sweeter wines like Moscato and Riesling (not dessert wines) so we would probably enjoy their wines.

We were at HHN Sat Sept 24th too! It was a hot one! but no rain! Too bad I didn't see you to say HI! We did the RIP tour so we were kept very busy!
Add another road trip to the winery! We do like sweeter wines like Moscato and Riesling (not dessert wines) so we would probably enjoy their wines.

You absolutely would enjoy them, there was a couple that were like a Moscato there. No, we don't drink dessert wines either, never got the taste for any we ever tried.

It was boiling most nights for HHN but a couple stood out as warmer than others and the 24th was just airless........but still fabulous!

I finally got to meet Todd on the same day that you met him for HHN when Robbie, Mike, Trey and I were doing the APH night. It was great to see him and I told him that you were wondering what had happened to him...glad he caught up to you.

One of these days I'll have to fork over the cash to stay club level at RPR, that orange chicken looks good. We've only done club level once at HRH and it was well worth it.

Now you've got me craving cornbread, I should know better than to read your trippie on an empty stomach :flower1:

Last edited:
I finally got to meet Todd on the same day that you met him for HHN when Robbie . Mike, Trey and I were doing the APH night. It was great to see him and I told him that you were wondering what had happened to him...glad he caught up to you.

One of these days I'll have to fork over the cash to stay club level at RPR, that orange chicken looks good. We've only done club level once at HRH and it was well worth it.

Now you've got me craving cornbread, I should know better than to read your trippie on an empty stomach :flower1:

Oh I'm glad to hear it Vickie.......he is so nice and a lot of fun too! I forgot you hadn't met him before......

RP CL is lovely, such a relaxing place usually.........we don't eat a lot of the food as you know, but it isn't always lovely.........breakfast is nice too.......some nice choices.........oops sorry about the cornbread........:rolleyes1 hope you get something nice to eat soon...........

Great pictures. I am not a sweet wine drinker either, but I picked up mango mamma at the Epcot festival. Have not drank it yet, so can't tell ya if I liked it or not. Just liked the name, and I do like Mango, but only if it is not just eating it. Like mango water ice, and mango salsa.

Glad photobook was behaving for ya.

I love anything mango Lynne......particularly in a cocktail though!!!

Yes, photobucket has been fun.......lol

So, we went down so I could get changed and went down to get the boat. It was another hot one thankfully.....we truly loved the heat we were experiencing as it can be a long winter.......so we took advantage every moment.

The boat was busy even though we were fairly early, we did get stopped on the boat with the new traffic lights.......must have been a miscommunication as they let through 4 boats and we were still waiting to go......eventually there was 3 boats waiting to leave from RPR.......real gridlock!! But, we soon moved and got into Citywalk, it looked really busy tonight. We seemed to have arrived at the same time as the masses. We definitely go through hotel guest entrance tonight as there is a queue to go through the regular entrance, not massive but enough we wouldn't want to be in it.....but, as always we are through in no time.

We have no plan at all tonight. The only thing we know we wont be doing is Bill and Ted. We have friends here tonight and they wanted us to meet them and go see it, they never have, we said we would meet them, but after the show.....ain`t sitting through that again!!

We see already the regular queue for AHS is at 90 minutes.......TM tells us even the EP is around 15-20 minutes.....so we guess we`ll come back later and hope it`s less. We had been spoiled this year with our waits with EP......almost next to nothing at every house.......and we appreciated that so much. But we decided to take our usual route and just see where we ended up tonight......

i-Pw43bGk-XL.jpg

i-HFJMmBf-XL.jpg

i-3GbzmGK-XL.jpg

This zone was again so much fun.....even during the day........how they manage to creep up so many times I`m never sure.......or maybe that's just me........and I even managed a picture of my husband!

We slowly head to Lair of the Banshee.......this is so well done.......

i-Hv4q5B6-XL.jpg

i-Khzzvhg-XL.jpg

i-gNLBg82-XL.jpg

We left that zone after getting a few scares, Tom was annoyed as he missed me getting terrified a few times.....went to Halloween house.......no queue at all there tonight which surprised us as it was Saturday......

i-CxNQQQD-XL.jpg

We did this 4 times in a row, 3 regular line and then the queue was 15 minutes so we used our EP last visit.......got so many scares it was unbelievable......we laughed our socks off a lot through this house tonight.......

We headed round to meet up with friends to grab a quick drink with at the Simpson`s area and it was nice seeing them, they`re camera shy though.......lol.......They live in UAE and we don't see them as often as we like, we knew we were in Orlando at the same time for a day or so, but they had a tight schedule on this trip so we just caught up with them for an hour or so. Always nice to see them anyway.......they were loving HHN despite knowing nothing about it......I had told them a few things once I knew they were coming.....they said best advice I gave them was to get EP and they should have listened to what I said about Bill and Ted.......lol.....

So we wandered slowly round to Dead Man`s Wharf scare zone.........but the sunset was beautiful tonight and that change of light can be so pretty

i-rKbVh7h-XL.jpg

We didn't spend a lot of time again in Dead Man`s Wharf but it was good......again, Tom was on camera duty so there isn't any of him.......it`s a little bit narcissistic having so many pictures of just me......lol.......but again, he missed some scares by a few seconds........can`t really recreate those........

i-dp5wz5G-XL.jpg

i-QvWBzbZ-XL.jpg

i-mBGC4j5-XL.jpg

i-vSPNXZz-XL.jpg

Close up the barnacles and seaweed effects were amazing.......I swear I could smell the sea off of them at one point......they do get close........and as someone who grew up watching and being quite spooked by The Fog, the original one of course......not the awful remake, but the original, although basic is spooky. So we loved this zone and thought it was just too small and short, but excellent.

i-fTZwTRL-XL.jpg

We stopped in to Louie`s and grabbed a quick pizza slice.......we had no pictures as we literally just ate and went back out again........both had pepperoni and it was lovely.......really good pizza that sometimes gets forgotten about.....

Into Survive or Die zone and this was busy tonight.........and very foggy.........

This SA stalked me for 5 minutes very indiscreetly of course.........she was scary.......but brilliant with her character.....

i-F3xsCMP-XL.jpg

i-9J945CG-XL.jpg

i-Ptnk7c7-XL.jpg

We did go in and do the Mummy twice tonight........wasn't busy and it felt so fast!!!

We left here as it was so busy and went to do Ghost Town house.......this was just ok. Got a few jumps, but it was just nice to be in the cool. Only did it once, and only waited a couple of minutes to get in. Can`t remember what the regular queue was, but it was long. The Exorcist was an hour, but we got on in around 3 minutes......

i-3ZVwPjg-XL.jpg

Chance was in full flow by now........she was calling out people and having fun with them.......we watched for a bit then for some reason she shouted me over and told Tom to take a picture

........He kinda missed the moment as he was using my oldest camera and it sometimes missed a beat........ she then asked me something rather adult.....I wasn't quite sure what to say to her.......but she was funny.....Tom captured that moment........

i-ktBJPBj-XL.jpg

I asked her if I could take a picture of Tom and her....she was happily posing with folks, but you never want to just assume......she said she would be delighted.....cos lets face it....she was gorgeous......lol....her words not mine.....

I can`t print the things she was whispering to him as I snapped away, but they were so funny, and not family friendly, Tom was absolutely doubled over with laughter........

i-d27tbdH-XL.jpg

She was excellent.........but then she said of course I could just kill ya........lol......time to go.

i-zWWMwSk-XL.jpg

We went towards AHS and saw the regular line was again 90 minutes

i-PMrPbsh-XL.jpg

This was where we had a very strange experience in the house. We walked in to the line and there was an older man who appeared to pulling his shorts up, he has a shiny jacket on and a large backpack, but shorts seem to be falling down.......it just looked odd........we didn't want to be rude and just walk past him as he was walking, almost shuffling very slow, but the people behind us did so we followed suit.......but, he caught up with us just where you get your ticket scanned......we all walked in together.......I was in front and almost immediately this older amn, who was on his own started screaming like a little girl who was playing who can scream loudest. I don't mean to be flippant as it was bizarre.

At every turn all anyone could hear was this older man screaming, at great length, at the top of his voice at anything.......the folks in front of me turned and asked what was wrong with him....I said I had no clue.......at the bit with the coffins laid out he actually walked over to them perfectly normal and bent over them.......then started screaming into them.......now everyone around looked very uncomfortable, this seemed very bizarre. It kinda ruined our experience of the house tonight as he was so distracting.......it`s always easy to say ignore everyone around you and enjoy your own experience, but this man was obviously someone who needed a bit of help.

We came out the house and spoke to a senior TM and pointed him out......I think they knew him and this wasn't unusual. But we felt glad we had mentioned it as I would have wondered if he was alright. But, then the manager said we hadn't been able to experience the house properly so he would make sure we got back in without queuing up, we told him it was ok we had EP, but he insisted and walked us back round to the entrance right to the front......we just thought that was so nice of him. We thanked him profusely and headed back in to the house once more. This was much better.....we loved the house this time and had no distractions. I managed to get the managers name and as always we stop off at guest services and mention TM who have added greatly to our experience in the parks. We had a lot of names this trip.

We walked back and went on RRR once........we adore this ride at night.....we asked for the front row and we got it......it`s so amazing to see the area around at night all lit up from the ride........and it is so much fun!!

Now we start to head out of the park and we are tired.

We got the boat and went back to RP.......although it was 11pm and we were fairly tired, it was Saturday night, so we went down to Orchids for Sushi, cocktail and a beer........it was busy and loud but it was lively and we enjoyed the hour or so we spent there.......cocktails are lovely!!

i-sbGLHLH-XL.jpg

i-FXLX2Pw-XL.jpg

i-7vbqStp-XL.jpg

We sit near a couple who are here for two nights from a Disney trip......they had never heard of HHN and would have loved it I think. I`m still always surprised some people don't do any research where they are going and what`s on........ they don't believe we don't go to Disney or SeaWorld at all.........their expression was hilarious when we said we had no interest in going to either place.......each to their own and all that.

But, we said goodnight to them and we headed up to bed......it was after midnight now and we were shattered. Maybe we would sleep late tomorrow...........

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter