Does Pal Mickey work on the cruise ships

Mickbee

First voyage from Kingdom to Kingdom
We are planning to adopt a Pal Mickey at our stay at WDW prior to our July th cruise and were wondering if anyone has cruised with PM before. If so, does he talk on board?

Please don't think it is a silly question, DS was wondering.

Thanks in advance! :bounce:

As far as I know, he does not work on the ships, but I truly hope that some day he does. I think it'd be great if he gave little facts about the ships or the ports you were in. Or said something like "right now we're cruising at 22 knots" or how about "if it was up to me, you'd be upgraded to the walt suite!"

Disney, are you hearing this? We want pal Mickey to work on the ships!!

Great minds think alike! That would be so funny and informative!

Could you imagine 2000 Pal Mickey jabbering at the same time on the ship! LOL!

Have fun!

He is a 10" tall stuffed Mickey that talks and provides park information at WDW. HE'll tell you about the park, how long the lines are, etc. There are radio points (I assume) throughout the park that he picks up to get real time information. He has over 100 minutes of stored info to take home with you so the kids can paly with him after they return. He vibrates and laughs when he has something to say in the parks. He tells jokes too.

I hope I got it right. You can rent then for $8.00 a day or purchase one for $50.00.

He may not be able to give you info on board the ship but you'll still be able to play games with him and listen to those great cheesy jokes should you need a pick me up.

We love our PAL Mickey :)

We love our Pal Mickey also and hope someday soon he will also work on the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter