Does the blue bayou fantasmic package booking exsist..

Just to clarify, I never got an alert this morning for Fantasmic!, I just logged in to see what was open, and took a screen shot.

I was just on the chat on the app trying to get help modifying an existing reservation for lamplight lounge - she unfortunately wasn't able to help me, just suggested that I try and make an additional booking for the extra people who now want to dine with us, but regardless - and she specifically said that
"Dining availability doesn't have a set timeframe and reservation opportunities can be released at any time. You can start checking up to 60 days out, but actual availability varies. If you don't see anything online, keep checking back. New dining opportunities can be posted at any time between 1-60 days prior to your arrival date."

I just got an alert for the 15th of October. Clicked straight away and it's gone 🤷🏼‍♀️

Did anyone manage to get it?

I just got an alert for the 15th of October. Clicked straight away and it's gone 🤷🏼‍♀️

Did anyone manage to get it?
Wow! I have alerts for October 15th set using two different services and got nada..

But.. I'd keep an eye on things today! Maybe they will drop a bunch at 6am?!? Feeling very grateful I booked that hungry bear package as a back up.

Wow! I have alerts for October 15th set using two different services and got nada..

But.. I'd keep an eye on things today! Maybe they will drop a bunch at 6am?!? Feeling very grateful I booked that hungry bear package as a back up.
I know, I was about to go to bed when the notification came through, so now I'm just hanging around until 11pm when they drop, just in case 😁

You know what I really wish was an option? Just purchasing a ticket for a spot to sit without having to pay for or eat the food. I might just do the Hungry Bear package so we can see the show, but I agree that the food looks less than appetizing! Hungry Bear will probably be our back up too. What else can we do?

You know what I really wish was an option? Just purchasing a ticket for a spot to sit without having to pay for or eat the food. I might just do the Hungry Bear package so we can see the show, but I agree that the food looks less than appetizing! Hungry Bear will probably be our back up too. What else can we do?
I agree!!! We were discussing this on another thread awhile back. People might attack me.. but drop Fantasmic individual lighting lane spots or heck a dessert party!

Doesn't seem like anything is dropping right now... So I guess I'll go to bed :laughing:

Well no Luck. I think I'm officially letting it go. I'm going to turn off alerts for it. When we go I plan to ask folks in the BB section how they booked it because I am very genuinely curious!

I agree!!! We were discussing this on another thread awhile back. People might attack me.. but drop Fantasmic individual lighting lane spots or heck a dessert party!
Just the choice to eat regular Hungry Bear food would be SO much better. Even people who were interested in the Fantasmic Hungry Bear menu didn't seem to like it.

Wow, so for the first time ever I saw Riverbelle Premium drop as I was refreshing from 5:59 to 6am, but even instantly clicking on it wasn't fast enough and it was gone. How are people booking it so darn fast??? I make sure I'm already logged in and that I'm on both the website and app... Just wondering how people are physically checking out so fast!

Out of curiosity I did some testing on the app today for Nov 13. I saw many many BB Fantasmic packages for both shows. Up until like 6:05 am PST I could have gotten it.

BUT!!

You need to go to the specific times, or around those times. If you click on "lunch" or "dinner" nothing shows up at all. You need to click first on "Fantasmic! Dining Package" and then it opens up a new window with times. The times changed every time I clicked on it during testing. They showed up for 2, 3 and 4 people but not for 5, 6 or more ppl, I don't know if this was because it was nearing 6:05am or if they do not allow reservations with more than 4. I might do some testing on this tomorrow if I remember.

(PS. Ignore the white circle, I had msn open)

Screenshot_20220914-090107_Disneyland.jpgScreenshot_20220914-090055_Disneyland.jpg

I have multiple alerts set for the 15th. Lunch and dinner, various party sizes. I got an alert for dinner for a party of 2 this morning.

Have you tried using an "InPrivate" browser? i don't know what the deal is but I couldn't see theme park reservations until I did that. Guest Services had to walk me through it.

I am worried about this whole situation as the morning I can book my first day of dining reservations I have to orchestrate a community Witch's Paddle at 9 AM. I'm glad to hear that bookings are supposed to be (?) available around 6 AM.

Have you tried using an "InPrivate" browser? i don't know what the deal is but I couldn't see theme park reservations until I did that. Guest Services had to walk me through it.

I am worried about this whole situation as the morning I can book my first day of dining reservations I have to orchestrate a community Witch's Paddle at 9 AM. I'm glad to hear that bookings are supposed to be (?) available around 6 AM.
No I haven't done that. I'll have to try to research that. It's interesting that guest services knows that's a problem.

Just a heads up, today BB Fantasmic released right at 6am. Times remained open for a little bit too. This is the first time I've seen that and I've been checking daily.

No such luck with Riverbelle Terrace Premium and I refreshed right at 6am. To be fair, I've been trying to catch a RBT premium package for months and it has never once shown availability at 6am (or any other time for that matter).

Not sure if that helps anyone who's collecting the data!
Riberbelle dropped at 7:00am PST. I was lucky to snag one up! Unpredictable reservation system for sure.

I called someone in the know, and was told Fantasmic! dropped for Oct 15, and has been sold out for "some time."

As has been said before, most of the restaurants (exception for Fantasmic! and WOC seatings) drop a minimum number of tables at about the 60 day mark. As they get closer and restaurant managers make staffing decisions, more tables are released. So, if you don't get Carthay at the 60 day mark, you still have hope. But you will have to check or use one of the alert systems, because they drop at weird times. Managers add the tables in on their time.

And the alert systems are great, but not perfect. I'm digging to find more info on how they learn when reservations drop as they don't appear to be getting the first drops all the time.

I called someone in the know, and was told Fantasmic! dropped for Oct 15, and has been sold out for "some time."

As has been said before, most of the restaurants (exception for Fantasmic! and WOC seatings) drop a minimum number of tables at about the 60 day mark. As they get closer and restaurant managers make staffing decisions, more tables are released. So, if you don't get Carthay at the 60 day mark, you still have hope. But you will have to check or use one of the alert systems, because they drop at weird times. Managers add the tables in on their time.

And the alert systems are great, but not perfect. I'm digging to find more info on how they learn when reservations drop as they don't appear to be getting the first drops all the time.
So interesting .. and frustrating!

I just got another alert for October 15th.

It is frustrating that no one I've spoken to, on the many many Disney sites I frequent :laughing: has been able to get BB Fantasmic for those dates, and we were all looking for them, but they're already sold out 🤷‍♀️

Wow, so for the first time ever I saw Riverbelle Premium drop as I was refreshing from 5:59 to 6am, but even instantly clicking on it wasn't fast enough and it was gone. How are people booking it so darn fast??? I make sure I'm already logged in and that I'm on both the website and app... Just wondering how people are physically checking out so fast!
What we need to remember is there are maybe 40 seats for the show each night, and there are a LOT of people trying. All it takes is 10 people being the 1/100 of a second faster to prevent another from getting a spot. And they don't have to check out fast, just get the page to start. So, it also pays to keep checking for the next 10 mins in case someone doesn't complete the process.

So awesome that you have “in the knows”. Thanks for your extra credit research!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter