Does the plant based burger at abc commissary taste like meat?

You mean like all the other climate studies that were proven wrong 30 years later? lol. Come on. Don’t fall for the hype.
Just enjoy Disney. And I’m sure we all burn lots of fossil fuels getting there. Lol
Anyways. Veered way of course here. Apologies.
Peace
As a vegetarian, I personally think these fake items are disgusting. If I wanted to eat something that tasted like a dead animal, I would eat a hamburger. I am happy that these items do exist so less animals get slaughtered.
You could be right that in 30 years, this could all be disproven but in 2020 it is a fact, not an opinion.

As a vegetarian, I personally think these fake items are disgusting. If I wanted to eat something that tasted like a dead animal, I would eat a hamburger. I am happy that these items do exist so less animals get slaughtered.
You could be right that in 30 years, this could all be disproven but in 2020 it is a fact, not an opinion.
I think the thing we are all missing here is the difference between fact and theory. a fact is indisputable. Gravity pulls towards the center of the earth. A theory is the best explanation based on current science. They can and do change. At one point the prevailing theory is that disease was caused by and imbalance of bodily fluids called humors. I am not saying climate change isn't real, but it isn't a fact. Its the best theory we have right now to explain what is happening.

I think the thing we are all missing here is the difference between fact and theory. a fact is indisputable. Gravity pulls towards the center of the earth. A theory is the best explanation based on current science. They can and do change. At one point the prevailing theory is that disease was caused by and imbalance of bodily fluids called humors. I am not saying climate change isn't real, but it isn't a fact. Its the best theory we have right now to explain what is happening.
I don’t disagree. I shouldn’t have used the word fact but it certainly isn’t an opinion as the poster I was replying to suggested. There are scientific studies to back this up

Many don’t. Beyond Meat and Impossible Meat aren’t targeting vegetarians. They’re targeting meat-eaters who would like to reduce their greenhouse gas footprint. Those products are very similar to beef nutritionally, and taste nearly the same, but contribute far less carbon dioxide to the environment. The process of raising cows for slaughter is very harmful to the environment, so people who are aware of this and care but still want beef now have an earth-friendly option.
I’ve been a vegetarian for 6+ years and vegan for 6+ weeks :goodvibes and for me, the thought of eating actual meat makes me nauseous. But it’s all about what meat is and not because of how it tastes. To me, Beyond Burgers taste kinda like meat, while Impossible is so similar to the real thing that after I had my first bite (at The Edison), I literally had to pull off the top bun to confirm that it wasn’t actually dead cow. Once I saw that it was obviously fake, I enjoyed the heck out of it. I love the Beyond Sausages too. And if some company can figure out plant based steak, then I’ll be all over it. I love the taste. And the only way I’ll ever be able to eat it again is if it’s made out of plants. And chemicals, lol.

OP, I haven’t had that burger, but most plant based burgers at Disney are Beyond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter