• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does your username mean anything other than the obvious?

Mine is derived from the alias I have used since the days of BBSs: Morticia. When I signed up with my last ISP, Morticia was already in use, so I tried to get something close to it, and in exasperation tried Mortlives because Mort(for short) now lives at this ISP (although I was beginning to have grave doubts). There's also the nice oxymoron with mort being French for death...

Ciao,
Mort(icia)

My name is Karen...hubby calls me Minnie....Go figure?? and I was born in 1956...Original huh?

My name is Karen...hubby calls me Minnie....Go figure?? and I was born in 1956...Original huh?

My user name is from my childhood. My full name is Marie Anne.
when I was little and my mom wanted to get my attention she would call out Reeanne. Very few people refere to me by this any longer but I have one Uncle who still to this day calls me reeanne.:D :Pinkbounc

reeanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter