• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dole Whip at Sheetz

I had no idea. There's a Sheetz five minutes from my house.

Thanks for the tip!

Well, I have a mission now!!!

I live about 40 miles north of Altoona, PA - home of Sheetz! You can't swing a dead cat around these parts without hitting Sheetz!!!

Hold a tic, 40 min north of Altoona, are you in State College??? Because I live in SC! I went to UP and never left . I make websites for the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences at the University (loving that 75% discount for the kids).

And ironically I'm from Altoona (hence why I never left after graduating - hah) Mom went to school w Steve and Joe Sheetz and I graduated with Travis (Joe's son) and Megan (Steve's daughter). The Sheetz family are such nice people, and the corporation is SO good to their employees and the community.

Edited to add: I'm smelling a DIS meet in the future, complete w Dole Whips from Sheetz!

Sheetz and Dis just collided. I can die a happy woman. Sheetz>wawa. And to not break board rules: I will sample a dole whip at sheetz today for everyone. Quality Assurance.

Sheetz is a convenience store in the mid atlantic region, similar to Wawa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter