Dollar car hire

pt415999

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equal
Hi, does anyone know the cost, in $, of upgrades at Sanford airport? i.e. compact to full size, compact to premium ect.
Thanks in advance.

Hello and Welcome,

It all depends on what size of car you are wanting to upgrade from. But I have upgraded from a economy to a compact for $5.00 per day, a compact to a convertible and a compact to a 4 wheel drive for $10.00 per day.

Hope this helps

I personally wouldn't recommend upgrading in Florida. we've done this and been stung by taxes etc. Last year we upgraded with Alamo from a full size to SUV because our cases wouldn't fit in the boot. It cost us 400 pounds 93 weeks rental including taxes, extra insurance etc). Once we'd got to the villa, we returned the car and reverted to the full size the following day, getting our money back apart from a days worth. It seems to almost always to be cheaper to upgrade before you go, certainly in our experience with Alamo.
8 days to go!!
Ian

I would advise you to upgrade before you go. Last year we upgraded with Dollar at Sanford and although I cannot remember the exact amount it was an awful lot more than the year before when we upgraded before we went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter