Dollar express

Pinnochio

DIS Veteran
They are again staffing the Dollar Express booth in Orlando....Just used this on 2/14.....hope this helps someone....and by the way, I don't think folks realized this because the line at the counter was almost 3 hours long....

Last edited:
That's great news as we really liked going straight to the garage option. I was surprised that the booking/payment option is different from when we traveled last May. I see that when looking at total cost it brings you to a page where you pay a big potion immediately and the remainder when you get the vehicle or else you can pay an amount well over $100 more to not prepay.

Do you mean the garage kiosk? Or, is it just a separate Dollar Express line at the main desk in the terminal? I checked in on-line, but it never asked for my Dollar Express number. Will I still be able to bypass the counter and go directly to the garage?

When I went to West Palm Beach and San Diego both last year, I rented from Dollar and we picked up our car at the Hertz Gold lot. Is it like that at MCO?

When I went to West Palm Beach and San Diego both last year, I rented from Dollar and we picked up our car at the Hertz Gold lot. Is it like that at MCO?
No, it's a completely separate area of the garage. I don't even think it's on the same floor as the Hertz area. I did Dollar in SD and got to choose a vehicle from the Hertz Gold Aisle, you will not have that option at MCO.

Do you mean the garage kiosk? Or, is it just a separate Dollar Express line at the main desk in the terminal? I checked in on-line, but it never asked for my Dollar Express number. Will I still be able to bypass the counter and go directly to the garage?
you'll have to edit your res and add the # to go directly to the garage kiosk

Have any Dollar Express members who rented recently, still been able to skip the airport counter line and go directly to the garage kiosk?

Pinocchio, I realize that you as the OP did skip the counter. I was just asking if anyone else did too…that it’s an ongoing thing.
Just didn’t want to book a reservation, walk to the garage to find out they changed things back to the terminal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter