Donald's Breakfastosaurus---Can Mickey do this??

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I am trying to think of a fun way to surprise my kids with the cruise we are taking at the end of our trip. I was wondering, if I give a letter to our server, can he coordinate it and have Mickey "give" it to our kids, when he comes to our table? Is this a buffet meal? I thought I would just have it short and sweet and have it be an invitation from Mickey to come and join him on his ship. Do you think this would work? Or do you have any other ideas?

Probably not.
I was trying to get Cinderella to give my DD the crystal slipper I had bought the prev day but the server said the other kids would get upset seeing Cinderella give my DD a glass slipper and nothing for them. Made sense to me.
Coincedently, Cinderella walked up at the exact same time that the server was giving to DD so she had no clue Cinderella did not give it to her.
:)
They took my box w/ the slipper in it and decorated it and presented it so beautifully!

I found this thread several pages back and just wanted to say that my dh was able to do something similar for my birthday a few years ago (so perhaps the policy has changed). Anyway, it was my 30th birthday and we'd arranged for breakfast at Artist Point (back when you could do a character b'fast there). My dh had arranged to have Eeyore bring me my two birthday gifts. He also spent a ton of time sitting with us at our table, and the other characters came over to celebrate, too.

It was so much fun ... but I can definitely see that it could cause difficulties like m&m's mom said.

Why not make a phone call and ask if it's possible? The CMs are usually very helpful if it isn't against policy.

In the event that it doesn't work out, try talking to your resort. You'd probably be able to arrange to have the "letter" delivered to your room when you return from breakfast at AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter